In your dreams are you your actual size?

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Im always quite small/slim in my dreams, not in a specific way but I seem to fit in small places like last night I was sitting in an armchair with some random person but Id never fit in a space like that. I wonder does this mean im in denial on some level?

I wonder does this mean im in denial on some level?

NO!!! :eek:

It means that you dream about yourself as you are, a person, not a weight or a BMI or a "problem". ;)

Those things, however real and painful, are external to who you are and always will be. It is impossible to have a fat SOUL. :p

hmm good question. I'm not sure. I do mind one dream where i saw meself with long wavy plum coloured hair and looked gorge!:D

I'm always a slim hunky love god in my dreams, then I have to wake up to reality lol

Hmmm this is interesting! I'll have to get back to you tomorrow ;) The only thing I ever notice about me in my dreams is my hair colour- most of the time I'm honey blonde when I'm bleached platinum from natural dark brown.

Yes, I am my actual size in my dreams :)

No, I'm super slim - the way I was when I was 21. I'm not sure why that is at all? I don't really give it much thought. I've never dream as me at my size now. Would be interesting to analyse it though. :)

I never see myself in mine?! I'm there as part of what happens so much like real life I can't actually see myself - unless looking in a mirror of course!

In my dreams I'm this ravishing woman with long dark wavy hair, wearing high heels and a fitted oufit walking like she owns the street ;)

I don't know how realistic this is lol.

Back