Inch loss so far

Boo

Silver Member
I am so happy.

I took my measurements this week just to see haw I am doing & compared them against the measurements my personal trainer took back in February & I am pleased to say I have lost a total of 53.5 inches from my waist, hips, boobs, arm & thigh! :woohoo:

I started with 1 class of zumba a week & had 4 PT sessions too.
Since starting the exercise in February I have slowly gone from 1 class per week to now doing 3 zumba classes & 1 legs,bums & tums class.
I didn't start WW untill 7 weeks ago & have so far lost 17lbs too.

I am really shocked by how many inches I have lost. I didn't realise the loss was so big.
Think I may try some of the smaller clothes in my wardrobe today to see if i can fit into them. It'll save me some cash if I can.:)

People I know have started to comment on my weight loss but until I measured myself I didn't really believe it myself. I avoid mirrors & shop windows like the plague as I don't want to look at what I've let myself become.
But now I have a new sense of motivation & know that I can lose the weight for good this time. :)

Sorry for the long post - just wanted to share my happy feelings with you guys. :) xxx

Boo said:
I am so happy.

I took my measurements this week just to see haw I am doing & compared them against the measurements my personal trainer took back in February & I am pleased to say I have lost a total of 53.5 inches from my waist, hips, boobs, arm & thigh! :woohoo:

I started with 1 class of zumba a week & had 4 PT sessions too.
Since starting the exercise in February I have slowly gone from 1 class per week to now doing 3 zumba classes & 1 legs,bums & tums class.
I didn't start WW untill 7 weeks ago & have so far lost 17lbs too.

I am really shocked by how many inches I have lost. I didn't realise the loss was so big.
Think I may try some of the smaller clothes in my wardrobe today to see if i can fit into them. It'll save me some cash if I can.:)

People I know have started to comment on my weight loss but until I measured myself I didn't really believe it myself. I avoid mirrors & shop windows like the plague as I don't want to look at what I've let myself become.
But now I have a new sense of motivation & know that I can lose the weight for good this time. :)

Sorry for the long post - just wanted to share my happy feelings with you guys. :) xxx

That is fantastic! I would be so proud of myself for losing all them inches. I took my measurements last week and hope I can lose loads in a few months! Xxx

Wow that is really good Boo!! Think I need to take my measurements and see the difference next time!

Well Done Boo! Xx Carry on the good work!! xx

Back