1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Inch loss!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Eternalflame, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

I'm a slower looser on CD then most, but what astounds me more then anything is the inch loss! I've never known a diet like it..

After 5 weeks, I'd lost 18 inches.

Does anyone else have slower losses.. but inch losses that are good?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Well-Known Member

I have fairly slow losses-in fact a good week for me is a 3lb loss. But overall I have lost over 30 inches in 14 weeks.:)

4. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Well-Known Member

I'm only at the end of my first week so can't really answer your question, but 18 inces in 5 weeks is fantastic, you may not be getting huge losses, but hey, at least your shrinking!

5. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

I've found that I've had pretty good inch losses so far which is nice! I've lost 20 inches overall in 8 weeks, though I've spent pretty much 4 of those off plan, so it's more like 20 inches in 4-5 weeks. Just hoping it continues! I think I'm at a point where I prefer to lose the inches over the lbs, just because inches are more noticeable!

6. Eternalflame

Wow, sparkles thats great.. How many sizes have you gone down? Seems that th slower loosers are getting the most inch loss! x

7. Eternalflame

Thats good Caroline, and yes inches are more noticeable too. x

8. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

I tend to lose the inches more than the pounds too, but that applies to me on any diet I go on. I have lost 17.5" but my body shape changes too. I would prefer to lose the inches as well as the pounds too becasue they are visible. After all, I don't go around wearing a t-shirt with the slogan "I've lost 2.5 stone" !!

9. Eternalflame

Thats true, Mia. x

10. minibum

minibum Well-Known Member

Just had my second weigh in and found out that I have lost 4lb but 2 inches of hips in a week!!!! It's all really strange but I'm very happy!

11. Eternalflame

Thats great minib.. so it'll be visible too already. xxx

12. ELAY

ELAY Well-Known Member

I've only had 1 WI so far (next one tomorrow) but at my 1st she said that I had lost 3in from my waist.. so I was really chuffed with that, if it keeps coming off like that, Victoria Beckham had better watch out (yeah right!)

13. Eternalflame

Elay, like your spirit hun. Thats good for 1 week 2, x

14. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Well-Known Member

I've lost about 3 dress sizes I think. Depends what I'm wearing really. I was roughly a size 20/22 when I started, now I'm a 14-16 in most things. The inches that I've lost are mainly from my bust, waist, hips and thighs. I haven't counted the inches I've lost from under my bust or it would make it nearer 40 inches!:eek:

15. Eternalflame

Sparkles, thats absolutely fantastic. Bet you feel like a new woman? xx