inch loss

missjam

hi was wondering if anyone could tell me roughly how much id lose in inches around my waist per stone i lose? I realise there is no exact answer but roughly from experience? x

It's not an exact science sadly... You may well lose a stone from everywhere but your waist or vice versa ... Totally depends on where you store your fat reserves and whether you exercise that area I guess.. Sorry can't be more precise x

oh hun, I'm sorry but that rellies on so many factors, such as body shape, exercise, diet lifestyle, ...

For example pear shaped bodies tend to lose more on their waist and less around the bum/hips/thighs.
Also, running is great for fat loss and that includes our waists;)

I can tell you I have a flatter tummy since I became vegetarian, started working out weekly and drinking 3 litres of water a day (no sodas, except at parties because they bloat) and I didn't lost any weight (actually I gained 3 pounds) but somehow by body shape improved.

x

I totally agree sometimes I look better but weigh I kilo or so heavier ... All to do with the gym sessions and my water intake... Which today has been poor because I'm feeling totally exhausted x

Back