INCH LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

valentine

miss yo yo
Hi all..been feeling a bit miffed about the scales not budging so i decided to re measure my stats.
anyway here they are after losing 23lb on Exante

hips..... 51" now 45".... lost 6"
waist.... 36" now 33".... lost 3"
chest ....36" now 34.5". lost 1.5"
calves....17" now 16"......lost 1" off each
ind thigh.29"now 26"......lost 3" off each

So thats a combined loss of 18" in just under 6 weeks!!! (1.5" off my waist since i STS at week 5 till now 5 days into week 6

So i am so much happier knowing i may have STS and the scale hasnt budged yet this week but i have lost 1.5" off my waist during that time...

Just thought i would share this as i know there are other people struggling when they STS...get them measuring tapes out ladies and gents!!!!!!!!

Going to post this here and am also going to paste it into my diary for future reference..so sorry if anyone thinks they are seeing double lo xxxxxl

BRILLIANT - well done. the scales will catch up, but it helps to see some other evidence.
Great

GSQ

Well Done!!! I must remember to take my measurements :)

It definitely helps with motivation when the scales don't show a difference. I find seeing the loss of inches so helpful. It's makes the losses seem more..real!
Congratulations!

It definitely helps with motivation when the scales don't show a difference. I find seeing the loss of inches so helpful. It's makes the losses seem more..real!
Congratulations!

Defo gave me the boost i needed with the scales not moving xx

BRILLIANT - well done. the scales will catch up, but it helps to see some other evidence.
Great

GSQ

Thanks GSQ xxx
I know that deep down but doing the measuring has really reasured me ..like ya say its just more eveidence that the abstinance from the F word is worth it lol xx

Well Done!!! I must remember to take my measurements :)

Get the tape measure out priest quick sharp lol xxxx

Great idea .... I am going to take my measurements for later I am half way through wk2 and this will def be an uplift when and if the scale don't show their true meaning!!! x

woo!!! what fab results, Vale! Just goes to show, the scales aren't the be all and end all ;-)

Onwards and downwards (inches and lbs!)
Cx

Thanks skinnie and missy..

I defo feel better for the measure up..gonna do it again when i am at 12.10 which is another stone down..wont be for a few weeks but thats the fun or it i think xxx

I've discovered this trick, too. It really does help when you've had a difficult couple of days etc.

Back