inch loss ?

Wee Doll

Silver Member
what sort of losses have you been getting ?

i dunno what i lost the last time so this time i cut a piece of ribbon the size of where i want to monitor ( my hips lol) and i stuck it on my fridge lol

1 - for me to compare when i reach each target
2 - to stop me from raiding the fridge when i dont really fell hungry. i see the ribbon and think i want to cut pieces off not add bits on :)

what has everyone else been doing ?

think i'll steal that too!

I use my tape measure as well - I measure all the main bits, lol, once a month. I have lost 8" off my bust, 8.5" from my waist, and 10" from my bum :D

I have also lost 7.5" off each thigh! :eek:

I like writing it down though because some months I won't lose inches off my waist, for example, but I'll lose an inch or two off my bum - it's more motivating when you get the overall picture :)

I use my tape measure as well - I measure all the main bits, lol, once a month. I have lost 8" off my bust, 8.5" from my waist, and 10" from my bum :D

I have also lost 7.5" off each thigh! :eek:

I like writing it down though because some months I won't lose inches off my waist, for example, but I'll lose an inch or two off my bum - it's more motivating when you get the overall picture :)
Oh wowwwww!!!!!! That is fabulous motivation , Im on week 6 , think I will do the tape measure thing, Youre right you will see the full picture, especially good when the scales are showing smaller numbers than what you expexted... well done to you who la hoop.....x

Back