inches lost

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I am a bit confused. i have lost just over a stone but my measurements are exactly the same. i havent lost an inch. but my clothes are looser, i do not understand it. unless i have lost it from just below the areas that i measure ie just below or above my waist.
has anyone else found this?

I lost roughly 20lb before I noticed any difference at all and then all of a sudden in the space of two weeks I lost a dress size and all my clothes were much looser, the body is a funny thing, maybe yours will do this too and as you mentioned, you could be loosing the weight off other areas not being measured for the time being?! It will even out soon!

Oh thats weird, are you exercising at all? I have lost 12lbs but have taken off 7.5" but I am exercising 4 times a week and lots of strength/weight bearing work. Anyway well done on the weight you have lost thats brilliant x

Oh thats weird, are you exercising at all? I have lost 12lbs but have taken off 7.5" but I am exercising 4 times a week and lots of strength/weight bearing work. Anyway well done on the weight you have lost thats brilliant x

I was jogging a lot but i started suffering with knee pain so i thought that i would try and get another stone off first. I am doing a lot of walking with my dog though.x

I lost roughly 20lb before I noticed any difference at all and then all of a sudden in the space of two weeks I lost a dress size and all my clothes were much looser, the body is a funny thing, maybe yours will do this too and as you mentioned, you could be loosing the weight off other areas not being measured for the time being?! It will even out soon!

Almost exactly the same thing happened to me. I barely noticed any difference until I'd lost around the 20lbs mark. It will happen eventually! As long as your weight is going in the right direction, Keep it up :)

I am the same and have lost 19.5lb, what I have noticed though is my rings are looser - obviously loosing it from my fingers lol, I hope like you it comes of where I want it to eventually. Good luck and keep up the good work x

I'm quite a slow loser, but content with the loss so far. I measured myself at the start of SW in January, measured today & have lost a total of 29cms. I regularly exercise with walking & cycling & can fit into clothes now I couldn't 2 months ago! So I would advice any newbies out there to measure yourself at the start & you will soon see the difference & not necessarily on the scales!

Back