Including food in the CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cleopatra76, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Cleopatra76

Cleopatra76 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Dear friends,

I have been on the CD for 3 weeks now and I have lost 7 kilos ... I tried to do the ss but wasn't able to keep up with it. SO I started adding a meal to it, very limited though. I have my 3 shakes and for lunch I have a bowl of grilled chciken... Is this ok? Can any of the CD councellors please help me here? To lose weight do I have to follow the ss plan?:confused: I am more on the diet when I am able to eat something! How can I speed up my weight loss? All help will be very much appreciated:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lalliali

lalliali xPink Princess!x

grilled chicken is fine but i think there is a limited amount u can eat portion control; ss helps you lose a bit more weight but if ur doing two shakes and a meal then just a bit of excerise also in ur plan

did your CDC provide u with a booklet? theres info in there, someone will be along to help answer ur q better! xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.