Inconsiderate So & So's

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Nu77y1, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Nu77y1

Nu77y1 Full Member

Diet:
    The fantabulous LipoTrim
    I am beginning to hate my neighbours. Ever since we've had the nice weather every blinking weekend they have a BBQ. Dont they know im on a diet :D If there's one thing in this world guaranteed to make you miss not having proper food its definitely got to be the smell coming from one of these....Aaahhhhhh

Nicci

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    LOL! I can relate to that! Think on the brightside though...Once you've lost your weight thru LT and go onto maintainence you'll be able to BBQ to your hearts content!

4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    When you refeed you too can do it....I had a couple of BBQ kababs this week, a lot of effort for 6oz of chicken but so worth it mmmmmmmmm I can smell it now lol x

5. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    mmmmm bbq mmmmm

6. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    How very dare they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn BBQ'ers...you can guarantee they r men as well cos they cant seem to use a conventional oven but are Gordon Bleedin Ramsay in summertime! lmao....stick a peg on ur nose hun x

7. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    ummmm BBQ.. Sharon runs off to check the weather!! DOH I forgot I am ssing again.

8. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    mmmmmm all that lovely food cooking on a BBQ i can't wait, even got myself a new one, just need to start eating so i can get it out the bloody box lol

9. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    LOL, that is so funny, we bought an inbuilt one which is currently residing under the stairs, I won't let my dh build it cos I'm not allowed to eat from it so i decided no one can he he, we had a bbq a few weeks back and had to borrow one!!!
    T x

10. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Further to my last post, can I just emphasise(sp?) the fact that I did not partake in any feeding from the said cooking instument!
    T x

11. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    God I can relate to the damn bbqs! My family have had one every weekend / roast for the last 4 weeks and of course invited me, partner ( who my mother obviously thinks will starve to death while I'm on LT) to go along too. I sat there munching my revolting coconut flapjack whilst everyone scoffed their faces...humph. Mind you, I did for the first time look at the spare ribs and think how disgustingly greasy they were...maybe the LT has mind altering effects afterall...lol!!!

12. fatgirl666

fatgirl666 Hates to post

Diet:
    Cambridge diet after a short stint on Lipotrim(VLCD)
    justin from a giant feast of a family and friend BBQ, and not a morsel passed my lips :)

Still i was oogling the chicken kebabs and cumberland sausage..... /I think when i come off Lipotrim in winter i will be BBQing!!

13. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thankfully I live in the inner city so amn't subjected to BBQ smells too often, but I do live in an apartment block, and I have some Indian and Kuaiti(sp?) neighbours, and they cook the most amazing smelling spicy dishes, and I have to smell it everytime I'm going up or down the stairs!

Guen

14. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    You need to move to Manchester hunni...no BBQ's here!!! Too much bloody rain...hasnt stopped for days!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.