Increase in CD prices from 1st April 2011

Bethuk1

Hi All, just found out from my CDC that prices will increase from the 1st of April by 10p on each product!

Has your CDC changed their prices? I guess this will hit people hard who are already struggling to pay :(

xx

Oh dear..mine hasnt mentioned anything but has given me a £5 voucher off one weeks supply :)

most things go up in april I am afraid .. thats inflation for you .. my CDC hasnt mentioned it yet but I guess its going to happen

True! Shame my pay doesn't go up in April lol x

mine's not said anything but it did go up not so long ago. i'm paying 26 for 14 products as i'm on 2 a day.

tell me about it, i'm already drowning in debt!!

Not as bad as some food, by the sound of it - the news I was watching this morning said prices have gone up by a third 0.0

my cdc said she doesnt charge as much as recommended for products. she only charges a fiver for the mix a mouse for example. that way she says, she gets more business. doubt she will bother with the 10p rise

Yep all CDC's seem to charge different amounts from what I can see :)

Mine hasn't said anything I suppose they get things cheaper if they order in bulk. She told me she had ordered loads of caramel bars as they are being discontinued and are really popular.

Think I'll have to swap to lipotrim (as its cheaper and pretty much the same) if it does go up 10p per product am struggling to do Cambridge as it is! :-(

Back