Indian meal

chrisfromengland

I'm going to a friends house tonight, for a indian birthday meal :confused:

now last week i stuck at my weight 10st 1lb

i've weighed myself this morning and i seem to have lost 4lb, i'm now 9st 11lb

i'm doing the 810 plan.

But i know that i'm going to get grief of my mates tonight, when there all drinking and eating.

And i have to go.

Drinking water really doesn't bother me, but is there an indian meal that i could maybe have, to incorporate it into my diet.

thanks

that's a tough one! i think most indian meals have sauce on and rice is a definite no-no!

sorry i can't be any help but i didn't like to read and not post x

thanks for that, i thought so..................

back to the drawing board

are you unable to stick to CD because you don't want your friends to give you grief?
that's quite unfair of them to do that.

can't you order some plain chicken and salad/veg or something? (i've never eaten in an indian restaurant so not sure what they offer to be honest :( x

Why not bring you own (salad and chicken) and tell them that you are determined to stick with the diet, then change the subject..........they'll soon get onto another topic, and you will be fine.

might just take my own chicken,

i've got one in the oven now, for hubbys sunday dinner, for later

thanks peeps

Good idea - it's only one meal (to them) but to you it's much more than that - it's a choice between sticking with what you want, or letting peer pressure set you off track, which can be hard to recover from.....so be strong, and your friends will support you.

Can you not have chicken tikka? thats got no calories really has it? Just a few spices?xx

chicken tikka has a lot of oil in it. If you can do it hon i would take your own. just tell them to sod off. chicken tikka would otherwise be the best option. if you are 810 then the few extra cals won't matter too much but don't blow it completely just because your friends will give you a bit of grief. you'll regret it afterwards :) good luck :)

abz xx

Chicken Tikka is marinated in spices and yogurt and brushed with ghee (clarified butter) so not as good as bringing some skinless chicken with you I think.

Protect your weight loss, you might find yourself in the same place you were in a few days ago either being stuck on sts or trying to lose lbs put on. Decide if an indian meal is worth worrying about being kicked out of K-land, gaining,etc. It's up to you, the consequences good or bad.
edi

Back