Indian restaurant help

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by shelleylovesjelly, 26 November 2011 Social URL.

1. shelleylovesjelly

shelleylovesjelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey ladies, I'm just wondering, I'm looking through my slimming world book as I am going out for a curry tonight, and do you know if you can exchange the meat?

For example, as it says beef madras is 11 syns on EE, would the syns be the same if it was something else, like chicken or prawns?

I will be having plain boiled rice with it, and as I'm the designated driver I'll probably be on diet coke. It's my first curry night on SW and I am soooo going to enjoy it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. catmonkey

catmonkey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As all lean meat is free on extra easy I would imagine it would be the same syns. Chicken or prawns may be better as sometimes the beef can be fatty.

4. heyxtara

heyxtara Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I usually count it as being the same syn values - even if I'm having a special (the one with all the different meats) so long as they're all lean meats :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.