Indian Takeaway Meal

Hi Folks :wave_cry:, how many points would you say would be in the following takeaway meal?

We had a a Chicken Tikka Meal with boiled rice shared between 2 people.

Now I had half the boiled rice (a normal takeaway portion size) and about 3 bits of dry chicken tikka, I then had about 3 tablespoons of sauce over the top of it. Anyone have any ideas?

I feel bad for eating it but then I didnt have much else all day that day so I dont want to beat myself up about it :cry:

Thanks in advance :D

dry chicken tikka pieces are 1pt a piece, portion of plain rice is about 6 or 7 i think, so 3/3.5 for half of it, sauce not sure.. but a portion of chicken tikka masala is ridiculously high at like 21 points.. so if you said you had a quarter of it, it would still be 3.5 for your rice + 5.5 points to be safe for your chicken tikka.

i wouldnt worry too much about it anyway - if you are worrying, just save a couple of points each day until WI x

yeah dont beat yourself up about it, as long as you enjoyed it it will even out if your sensible the rest of the week and try and earn some APs :) x

Hi Blackwidow it wasnt a chicken tikka masala it was just a plain chicken tikka although im sure the masala would have been nicer :rolleyes:

Back