1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Indian tonight

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by debbywebby1970, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone
    I have a dinner date tonight, and its to an Indian...
    I have looked at the menu, and have found a Chicken Shashlik.... its non creamy, and is just chicken chunks marinated and cooked over charcoal with onions, peppers etc. There is a sauce with it, but its non creamy and is a deep red colour....in fact I think the sauce maybe a tandoori sauce... there is always loads of sauce left over anyway, as i just pick out my chicken and veg.
    Im on an extra easy day so i can have boiled rice with it, but would anyone know the Syn value for this please.?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.