indian

sarah88

Gold Member
morning everyone, so next tues when i weigh in i think i am gonna treat myself to some indian, it will use all my weekies and 6 of my dailies but i have wanted it for ages so its worth it, this week i messed up and ate all my weeklies in 2 days, so for the rest of the week i have just had my 29 dailies and i have been fine on just these so i know i can do it next week.
anyway... i was looking up indian points on here and in our little pocket guide we got with the starter pack, in the starter pack it says points are:
onion bharjee 6pp
peshwari naan 12pp

but on here and another web site it says:
onion bharjee 8pp
peshwari naan 18pp

it doesnt make sense to me, what i plan on having is:
chicken biryarni 37pp
peshwari naan 18pp

do u think this sounds ok in points or can i get away with counting the naan as 12pp

In the eating out guide I've got chicken biryani as 37, and peshwari naan as 18 aswell.

The points are the same in my pocket guide aswell, and onion bhajee is 8

i think my pocket guide has a couple miss prints then, thats helpful, not!

sarah88 said:

Ru looking at the section in the back with the take away bits in, or the main section, that maybe different due to weights and stuff

sarah88 said:

Ru looking at the section in the back with the take away bits in, or the main section, that maybe different due to weights and stuff

the bit at the back with the takeaway section, i only have the starter pack no other books

sarah88 said:
the bit at the back with the takeaway section, i only have the starter pack no other books

That's strange then, I looked there first and then in my eating out guide, both were the same. Check with someone else's in ur group and if urs is still different then ask for a new one

Back