India's food diary

Hey love, yeah will just have a go and not beat myself up. i tried to go fully vegan for lent but failed miserably haha. But if I allow fish and eggs and dairy on the weekend I should hopefully see a change as I'm pretty sure my butter consumption is slowing me down (I bloody love butter though argh!) My week off was this week so it's back at work mon, I didn't really do much as I hadn't realised I had to take them until last thur so didn't make any plans! Bit boring to be honest. Good week for you? x

I've somehow missed some of your diary,sorry about that..I like to reply :0)
Yea deffo don't be too hard on yourself,just see how you go with the foods.
Aw Shame you didn't get to plan much with your week off.Hope you have a good weekend,I'm good,lost 1.25lbs of my 2lb gain so am getting there :0)

Haha aww don't wory about it hun, i did a lot of posts in quick succession so that's probably why! Congrats on your loss, knew it'd come off easily ;)

I had a disgustingly unhealthy weekend. . . out on friday and then saturday i just picked all day and then pretty much did the same sun! Going to write it off and start afresh today, still planning on doing the dairy-free thing (other than fat free yoghurts etc) and see how I get on. anything planned for you this week? xx

Thanks about my loss,I ate plenty at the weekend as well lol.
No major plans this week,OH went back to Uni today so am just going to enjoy 'me' time hehe ;0)
You up to much?

Oh though I have started a reward chart today and also did 12 minutes on my exercise bike and will do some more exercise this week.

How does the reward chart work? An exercise bike is such a good idea, wish I had enough space to get one!

Ok 2 diary posts to do

Week 5 - Monday

Breakfast:
Banana - 0pp
Muller light Greek style - 2pp

Lunch:
Salad - 0pp
Tuna - 2pp

Snacks:
Fox's Ginger cream - 2pp
Chocolate digestive - 2pp

Dinner:
2 x Linda McCartney veggie sausages - 6pp
Steamed veg - 0pp

Snacks:
Cheese curls - 2pp
Granola slice - 3pp

TOTAL 19pp

Week 5 - Tuesday. Not an amazing day and the annoying thing is I wasn't even craving naughty things I was just genuinely really hungry at work and had nothing healthy to snack on! Grr.

Breakfast:

Snacks: (throughout the day til I got home)
2 x fox's ginger cream - 4pp
Jammie dodger - 2pp
2 x party ring - 2pp
Walkers Worcester sauce crisps - 4pp
2 x Cadbury roses - 4pp

Lunch:
Salad - 0pp
Prawn Marie rose - 3pp

Dinner:
Bread roll - 3pp
2 x veggie burger patties - 4pp
Mayo - 1pp
Mustard - 1pp

Snacks:
Bread stick - 2pp
Cadburys bubbly - 3pp

TOTAL 35pp (26 dailies plus 2 weeklies)

Last edited:
Grr that's a pain that work had nothing healthy to snack on plus shame no room for a exercise bike,they are handy.
Well I'm having points..like if I exercise 3 times a week I get 5 points...10 points if more.50 points when I reach goal..things like that then have a treat when I reach 100 points be it a food I haven't had in a while to a new pair of jeans,depends how money is when it happens lol

Well I've been absolutely terrible since last week, TOTM and going out = definite gain this fri, I am so dreading weigh in and I'm going up to see OH on friday, nooo! I feel totally crappy which just goes to show how much healthier i felt when i was being good. I wasn't going to but I've just seen that my last post was for last wed and I can't be bothered to do 6 posts when I know I was way over so Starting afresh from mon (yest). Gah so annoyed with myself and it's all come down to lack of planning. trying not to beat myself up and get into that toxic spiral of beating myself up and then eating to make myself feel better but it's so difficult, this weight is coming off soooo slowly and at my last WI i'd only lost 2lb in a month and I'm pretty sure i'll easily have gained that back this week. I don't understand why either I've made loads of changes, stopped drinking in the week which I was sure accounted for quite a lot of my gain but apparently not! I'm starting to think it's something to do with my age, when I was in my teens and early twenties i gained really easily but i also lost quickly and now i just can't seem to be able to shift it! Going to continue having no bread, wine and full fat dairy in the week but I'm gonna try and up my excercise to at least 3 - 4 times, I'm hardly doing anything at the minute, haven't been to spin or zumba in a fortnight and I started gaining after I went into my final term at uni and became a lot more sedentary, before that i was doing loads of yoga and before i moved home last summer i walked everywhere on top of working in a really busy club behind the bar so i was always on my feet and rushing about as opposed to sitting on my bum at my desk like now. Bleh so sick of this extra bulge it needs to bloody go i feel so gross :(

Week 6 - Tuesday

Breakfast:
Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
Salad - 0pp
Prawns - 1pp
Orange - 0pp

Dinner:
Mexican bean burger - 6pp
Steamed veg - 1pp
Mustard - 1pp
Sprite - 1pp

TOTAL - 12pp

Suuuper healthy and I went to spin class, have been in such a better mood today which just goes to show that eating **** and sitting around is just not worth it!

Week 6 - Wednesday. Another good day but I must admit that was mainly due to tummy playing up in the afternoon so I skipped dinner!

Breakfast:
Banana - 0pp

Lunch:
Salmon sushi - 4pp
salad - 0pp
smoked salmon - 3pp

TOTAL - 7pp. haha! Felt a bit weak and shaky this morning though after so little food yesterday but I've managed a banana and a can of 7up so feel a bit better :)

Week 6 - Friday. Had a bit of a blow out today as I met some friends who were up from London and we went for dinner & drinks, I don't mind though as it was lovely to see them and I've been good all week.

Breakfast:
Tangerine - 0pp
Snack a jack x 2 - 2pp

Lunch:
1/2 can Baxters cream of tomato soup - 3pp
Jaffa cakes x 2 - 2pp

Dinner & drinks:
2 bottles lager - 8pp
Chinese (prawn toast, fried aubergine, prawn dim sum, rice, noodles etc) 16pp (ish?)
3 (ish) glasses cava - 8pp
Sidecar - 6pp
Old fashioned - 6pp
G & T - 4pp
TOTAL 55pp (26 dailies plus 29 weeklies)

Food looks fab! here to follow :)

Back