Indigestion so bad it made me vomit!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JoKay, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. JoKay

JoKay Member

Cambridge Diet
    I've had indigestion on and off since I started 12 days ago, but last night's was so bad it made me vomit!
    I only had fruit Rennie's in (which I've read contain citric acid) or Zantac, so I read the Zantac packet and it seems ok. By this stage I was desperate I had one, but does anyone know for sure if they're alright?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey, what packs are you having? i suffered with it so bad i had to take omeprazole from the doc..

i find the vegetable soup and boullion starts it off..
  4. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi JoKay, Sorry to hear youve been feeling rough!
    I've had the fruit indigestion tablets on a couple of occasions and to be honest id rather take the tablet and pay the consiquences than suffer with indigestion.
    Hope your feeling better x
  5. JoKay

JoKay Member

Cambridge Diet
    I've had to give up the soups cos although they taste alright going down, they repeat on me and I feel quite unwell.
    I've been on shakes only for about 3 days, but still get indigestion, and have had to give up coffee cos that does too!!
    I can't believe that one little pill is going to make a difference, so I won't hesitate next time!!

By the way, 2nd weigh in tomorrow!!!
  6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

If you are suffering then take someting, dont wait, I had chronic indegestion, I would sit and cry as I thought I was going to die.

Bars crippled me, chewing gum crippled me, and mushroom soup, its worth experimenting to see if you its any particular flavour that gets to you more.

I drank gaviscon advance to help me, and it had no effect on the diet at all. but if it did, then I would rather lose 1lb less per month than have that pain again.

Big Hugs, its an awful pain, but dont suffer, take something x
  7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Try the mint rennies if you are worried about the citric acid, have you tried the tetras, I find them grand, I had terrible nausea / indigestion on all the shakes....
  8. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet

Sorry to hear you've been suffering. I had a client who suffered badly from acid indigestion so rang Cambridge HQ who suggested splitting the packs throughout the day, so instead of 3 shakes having 6 smaller ones at regular intervals. And of course take them with plenty of extra water:cool:

This really helps and if you still feel uncomfortable from time to time an antacid is fine to take.

Hope you soon feel better:)

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.