500 Calories Induction

Saker

I am preparing to start the diet next week with the induction period.

However I do not want to consume synthetic shakes and things on down days. Are these purely for convenience? I am confident in my ability to control calorie intake and balanced nutrition without funding massive corporations!

But if needs must....

Hi there, I came over from a VLCD and literally couldn't stomach another shake so started off with real food and have been fine. I think it's just so you're 100% accurate on what you're eating so if you're happy counting calories then that's fine.

You might be surprised how much you can get for your 500cal! Best of luck X

I did them as I have never done a diet before and wanted to be more controlled. But I know more people who just counted kcals and couldn't stand the idea of shakes.

I still have shakes in the fridge... just in case. Luckily 500kcal meals are easy so I don't need them!

The book really encourages you to use shakes and that put me off as i knew i would not manage one day on shakes.

I went straight to food weighed measured and counted accurately and lost 4.2 pounds in my first week in a week that i went to cadbury's world on my second up day !!!!!

I am on my 5th DD today and shockingly have not eaten anything yet and had a lovely lie in and then cooked my hubby a fry up.

Good luck starting induction

T x

Back