info please

Jew356

determined to be slim
I have a friend who is thinking about lipotrim but she weighs 10st 10lb I think she looks great, my question is.....is there a minimum weight for starting her BMI is 27 and is kill for that but she's not happy

Jew356 said:
I have a friend who is thinking about lipotrim but she weighs 10st 10lb I think she looks great, my question is.....is there a minimum weight for starting her BMI is 27 and is kill for that but she's not happy

Hi I'm pretty sure you have to have an unhealthy bmi ie it shows you as overweight or obese etc but I could be wrong x

She says healthy BMI for her height is 25 so to me 27 is pretty good.

I dont know then - I suppose no harm in her going to chemist to enquire x. I think the weight loss might be quick but then she would still have to refeed. I'm going to go down to ten stone on lt then refeed and shift the last stone at a slimming club just to get me in the right habits. I think if I only had a stone to lose in total I'd be more inclined to do slim fast or healthy eating etc x

i really doubt they will to it to be honest! maybe she should try atkins and exercise, this diet is for extreme over weight or obeise people. its hard with pressures of pretty girls in magazines people want to be very slim but this is a doctor/pharm diet for people with an unhealthy weight in order to prevent surgery, not so we can all look like super models - does this make sense i wish your friend all the best in a healthy eating/exercise life style xx

I have tried explaining this and she has been doing weight watchers and running a few times a week and has been stuck for ages I suggested a low/no carb diet to give her a boost

Jew hun when i was getting weighed this morning a lady came in with a BMI of 28 my pharmacist told her to try the maintanence programme, because she was not overweight.. sorry i cant help any furtherx

Thar helps loads thanks everyone

if it is a decent chemist then I doubt they will put her on it but what they might do is try her on the maintanence where the weight loss is a little slower if she does not have much to lose x

Princess Jade, Im nearly 5ft...last time i did this my pharmacist started making noises when I got to 8 st 7lb ish - BMI was 25 anyhow, I stayed on until I was 23, a healthy weight for 5ft is between 7st 7 and 8 st 10, ask your pharmacist to recheck, and if in doubt speak to Lipotrim direct to get some advice.

You need to have a BMI of 28+ to be able to start the lipotrim programme.

Back