Information

Emma789

Hiya everyone,

I'm on day 3 of my lipotrim diet and felt awfully sick this morning has anyone else had this? :confused:

Day 2 was my worst day for me I felt very queasy and suffered a headache I spent all day sat on the settee in my pjs with a duvet over me feeling pretty sorry for myself. I'm now on day 145 and the time has flown by. The rubbish feeling will soon pass and the days will fly by for you as well just drink loads of water and the results will keep you going. Good luck!

Wow!!
I've never done such an extreme diet, and all the posts look positive! I do get the odd rumble but ease it with water or a 'job'. What can you recommend for taste? Vanilla shakes are for me vile but haven't tried flapjacks, or soup yet?

The only shakes I have is chocolate I can't stomach the others. I find the colder the shake the nicer it is. Try putting coffee in the vanilla or chocolate also chocolate made out of iced cold peppermint tea is nice.

I thought we weren't allowed peppermint tea? Cause its a herbal tea? But I'm liking the thought of coffee&vanilla

I'm also another chocolate shake with ice cold water fan! And made with 500ml of water instead of the usual 240ml.

Are we able to have espresso coffee??

I should imagine so, as it's just coffee really! As long as there's no milk and sugar :) I wish I liked coffee, I could do with some caffeine some days!

Back