Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Injury, Weight Gain..Now begins my diet!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ladyantionette, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. ladyantionette

ladyantionette Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Calorie Counting
    Hello!

I undertstand according to my stats I havent got alot to loose if any weight according to my BMI but let me explain a little bit about myself...

I am a runner (well i was) I had an injury last year which put me out for a long time. Due to the requirements I need to meet for re training I have to get down to 120lbs. Which is still healthy for my height but is 16lbs away!

I continued to eat how I was when I was training, I always felt hungry but as I wasnt training I piled on the weight.

I am just starting to train again, but lacking any motivation to do so! I used to love excercise but now I loathe it.

I am doing slimming world as it encourages not to starve yourself..which as I have a big appetite from years of training will be great for me!

Im hoping with light runs 3 times a week and following the diet I can get down to 120lbs by september, With my mini goal of 7lbs by April 1st.

Regards.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xnickyfitchx

xnickyfitchx ♥ Bride - to - be ♥

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hey there and welcome to the forums :)

Please make sure you don't push yourself so much that you cause more injury :)

I find that this is a really good forum for advice and support. I hope that SW works for you, I know it works for a lot of people :)

I wish you lots of luck with reaching your mini goal and your goal :)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.