Injury, Weight Gain..Now begins my diet!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ladyantionette, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. ladyantionette

ladyantionette Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Calorie Counting
    Hello!

I undertstand according to my stats I havent got alot to loose if any weight according to my BMI but let me explain a little bit about myself...

I am a runner (well i was) I had an injury last year which put me out for a long time. Due to the requirements I need to meet for re training I have to get down to 120lbs. Which is still healthy for my height but is 16lbs away!

I continued to eat how I was when I was training, I always felt hungry but as I wasnt training I piled on the weight.

I am just starting to train again, but lacking any motivation to do so! I used to love excercise but now I loathe it.

I am doing slimming world as it encourages not to starve yourself..which as I have a big appetite from years of training will be great for me!

Im hoping with light runs 3 times a week and following the diet I can get down to 120lbs by september, With my mini goal of 7lbs by April 1st.

Regards.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xnickyfitchx

xnickyfitchx ♥ Bride - to - be ♥

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hey there and welcome to the forums :)

Please make sure you don't push yourself so much that you cause more injury :)

I find that this is a really good forum for advice and support. I hope that SW works for you, I know it works for a lot of people :)

I wish you lots of luck with reaching your mini goal and your goal :)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.