Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

That food looks AMAZING!! Totally packed to the brim with nutrients and deliciousness. Nommm.

Are you having a church wedding? If you've mentioned this before it has TOTALLY past me by, sorry!

I wanted Sweden or Latvia to win last night. My god that Swedish bloke though! Total hottie. Who'd you like?

Are you having a church wedding? If you've mentioned this before it has TOTALLY past me by, sorry!

I wanted Sweden or Latvia to win last night. My god that Swedish bloke though! Total hottie. Who'd you like?

The swede got my vote in many ways :D

Its not my wedding - its a good friend who's on her fifth engagement & hopefully first actually wedding :8855:but it was the guilt of the thought soon after she shared her fabulous news of OMFG what will I wear & I'll look awful in her photos that inspired me to get off my fat bottom and do something about it ;)

Morning :D

Good start to the day - went for a run. Legs felt bit achey so decided to only do 3.5 rather than my planned 5 but did a two different Davina abs workouts on my return ;)

Then trip to Morrisons for weekly shop. Got loads of fruit & veggies cause I keep running out. I went to the early browsing so when queuing before they'd actually opened was perusing others baskets. CHap on next door checkout had a selection that made me v jealous - french stick, bacon, donuts, dark chocolate digestives, large bar of Dairy Milk & bottle of wine. He's going to be having a fab Sunday :8855:

Today was supposed to be rainy & horrid so had planned a sort thru of clothes then a trip to see house & friend for quick coffee this pm but currently looking lovely so not sure if to just get out there whilst sun is shinning?!

Just having quick coffee & catch up whilst I decide x

Ahhhh, ok I'm fully caught up now. Amazing how one little moment had such an incredible knock on effect, sometimes you just need that nudge to get the ball rolling. And you haven't done it in half measures either!!
I'm focussing on my visit to family in August and 39th birthday in September, I'd just like to be less self conscious for both of them. You'll look smashing at this wedding!

Well done on the portion control, hun - I don't know how you do it but bravo!!! :)

I'm so chuffed that the inspiration for your amazing weight loss journey is nearly here - and you have done exactly what you vowed to yourself a year ago - there's so much to celebrate in that! And you're going to look fabulous! x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432472342.032998.jpg

Cajun salmon take two - yummy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I have to say, the guy from Sweden was definitely the highlight of the entire Eurovision evening ;)

Hope you have had a lovely day :) Even though the guy in Morrisons made you a little bit jealous, it will catch up with him one day, if it hasn't already :D

Evening:)

The chap in Morries was as skinny as a rake :rolleyes: but it may well catch up with him!

And on the plus side I've had some lovely food so far today & got chicken & vegetable risotto for tea :D

So happy its Sunday evening without the usual dread & I will be the same next Sunday as on holiday the week after. Only three days of work this week. I can do that! Anyone would think I don't like work :8855:

Have had a productive day trying on loads of clothes - sorting & throwing things that are too big :)D) either charity, donated to a friend or binned completely if too bad for either of other options.

Weather seems to have picked up again after raining most of afternoon. Fingers crossed it nice tomorrow as I might leg it to seaside :bliss:

Your dinner looks delicious! I must make risotto more often :)

It will definitely catch up with Morries guy, always does ;) the size of his belly can only go one way....

Yay for a productive day :) it's good to achieve things on days when the weather is a bit rubbish. Though there has been no rain here, just clouds.

You should definitely go to the seaside if the weather is good :)

I definitely have to check SW recipes, this one looks so good.
My risottos are always a mix of whatever I have in hands with rice (normal rice, not risotto rice).

Lovely start to a Monday! Felt bit lazy this morning but dragged self up to run.

Decided on different route & ran into the city & weaved through the Lanes which incorporated some hills. Also lots of happy Canaries fans all heading for train or buses to Wembley. Here's hoping they are as happy on return! And just ran without really paying attention to how far. Realised when nearly home was nearly at five miles so did extra loop near home to make sure. Ended up at 5.2 :D

I had lovely shower & stretch. Now in lounging PJs about to cook magic pancakes with strawbs, pink grapefruit & quark for brekkie.

Debating whether to take advantage of empty city ( here's hoping!) or seaside. Need to see what weather does.

Tried on the dresses I ordered from HOF - am keeping the smaller one. Will prob wear for wedding but if not I love it anyway ;) So could return the other one today

Happy Bank Hols to all. Will catch up later!

PS funniest arrest ever witnessed son my run. Man trying to break into office. Two security guys - one holding him & one wheeling his getaway vehicle ..... a turquoise lady's bike with basket in front presumably to store loot?! Wish I'd thought to video it :D :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow 5 miles is amazing :)

sounds like a lovely chilled morning after that! I'm in my pyjamas too, but without the morning run !!

Ended up having a nice day. Went into the city as the weather decidedly grey!

Thought it would be empty seeing as 30,000 people had headed to Wembley but clearly the rest had had same idea. Although emptied out loads as time for kick off loomed. Now back home watching the match on Sky Go :D So far so good!

Had odd moment in House of Fraser where I nearly cried. Caught sight of woman going up the escalator then realised it was me - I didn't look like me I looked alright :eek: Think I'm probably mid cycle hormonal!

Bought a bargainous dress & coat. Both half price but had gone into city with need to return dress and buy black bra only!! Also got a lovely silicone spatula. Already have one but realised my magic pancakes tasted very slightly garlicky this morning. So decided to have a new spatula for sweet & keep current one for savoury :8855:

Off to catch up now x

Back