Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Well done on 4 miles! Can i be cheeky and ask what weight you were when you started running?

Not cheeky at all :) I started once I got into the 16s (16 13 to be precise!) My BMI was 43

Before that I was doing walking programs that involved brief running bits but for some reason thought I'd get to the 16s before starting couch to 5K. I also went and got proper shoes that suit my over pronating gait! Its not caused me any problems with knees or feet. I do really love it & can't recommend it highly enough. I used some downloads from Running into Shape some really good music and Carli's an inspiring lady :D

I love lazing in onesies, far too much ;)

Very unflattering but so snuggly except when you need a wee :8855:

Wow well done on the run hun, that is so good going, especially when it's still majorly brrr out there!

I've got the same Sunday blues too - but at least if I graze it's all on good stuff :)

Its so not cold once I've got going - I'm a sweaty hot mess :character00238:

I have a frozen muller, some satsumas, pistachios (lovely HEXB) and the syns for a Chewy D & a Green and Blacks minibar :D

Well done on the run!
Spiced baked salmon sounds good...i love salmon :)...is it a SW recipe? :)
after dinner mint muller are nice frozen , must do that one again :)

Onesies do seem comfy.....but i daren't get or wear one my OH wouldn't let me live it down or stop laughing!:D

I've just read this thread and want to say well done on what you have achieved, you are an inspiration and prove that it can be done with determination.

So glad Monday is over & that I have a quick tea cooking as I type!

Ooh, yes please :)
Thanks!
love salmon, but it sometimes need spicing up somehow :)

So mix together the following
2 garlic cloves chopped
1 tsp ground corriander
1tsp ground cumin
1tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp harissa paste
Juice of 1 lemon

Pop salmon fillets into foil parcel
Smother top with paste
Pop in oven 200 degree oven for 10-15 minutes

Yummy!

Any left for me????? :D

One each??
IMG_0707.jpg

I've just read this thread and want to say well done on what you have achieved, you are an inspiration and prove that it can be done with determination.

So glad Monday is over & that I have a quick tea cooking as I type!

So mix together the following
2 garlic cloves chopped
1 tsp ground corriander
1tsp ground cumin
1tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp harissa paste
Juice of 1 lemon

Pop salmon fillets into foil parcel
Smother top with paste
Pop in oven 200 degree oven for 10-15 minutes

Yummy!

One each??
View attachment 164677

Thank you!
Have 'snipped' it into a pic and saved it :D
Will make that some when soon, perhaps next week, need to get salmon fillets :)

I love those mini green and black bars - so nice for a low syn treat as it's decent chocolate and I'm much more likely to be good with mini bars (buying a big bar to eat in segments has gone badly for me in the past.)

Mmm butterscotch for me please :D

What are the syns on the harissa paste?

Too late :17729::8855:

The one I got from Sainsburys is only 0.5 per teaspoon - result!

I love those mini green and black bars - so nice for a low syn treat as it's decent chocolate and I'm much more likely to be good with mini bars (buying a big bar to eat in segments has gone badly for me in the past.)

I know its weird isn't it I can resist opening another minibar but wouldn't resist if was a few chunks off big bar?! I really like them cause the wrapper is just like a normal big bar and they're chunky to bite into but very tiny :sigh:

Hi Shelley, have just caught up here so I'm late saying well done on your loss this week and achieving your 9st award! Yay :) Keep up the fabulous work hun xx
Thank you - so happy still! You're doing fab so close to target :)

Evening - its a long week isn't it?! Bring on the weekend ;)

Had a bad run today which was odd as felt OK starting out and had rested on Monday but within 5 minutes of starting out felt tired / heavy legged and bit achey in my mid back. Looked at my phone after thought was nearing 3 miles and hadn't in fact reached 2 :eek: so pushed on a bit more. I did make it to 3 (just) but was much slower than usual. I'm pleased because I dug in and kept going but hope the next one goes back to being fun :p

Busy non stop day so treating myself to evening sat on sofa watching Criminal Minds on DVD. Have had a lovely curry with rice and homemade raita. Now have some melon & raspberries plus muller light. And nibbles of pistachios / chewy D & final G&B minibar. Diet what diet?!

Will also be catching up with the Minis news :D

Evening

Great find - free chilli noodles. I'm going to have to read my books & magazines for some good recipes to use them in :)

IMG_0709.jpg

Also trying capmfire stew for the first time tomorrow which looks yummy. Currently soaking my gammon as I'm really keen for it not to be too salty! Will post up some pictures if not too ravenous after weigh in tomorrow evening :8855:

Yay for the stew :D Soaking the gammon is a good idea, I often forget :D

I love Criminal Minds!! I have never met anyone else that has seen it :) I am a bit behind though.

Its my favourite American crime drama although I like most! Have all the DVDs released so far - am currently being a saddo and watching thru from the beginning :D

It is definitely in my top 10 all time favourite tv shows, of any I have ever watched :D I am undecided on an actual order though. I have seen to the end of season 7. I will get the next season once I have finished buying Supernatural on DVD. And watching it through from the beginning isn't sad, I have done that at least 3 times! Usually each time I get a new season I end up watching the others lol...

It is definitely in my top 10 all time favourite tv shows, of any I have ever watched :D I am undecided on an actual order though. I have seen to the end of season 7. I will get the next season once I have finished buying Supernatural on DVD. And watching it through from the beginning isn't sad, I have done that at least 3 times! Usually each time I get a new season I end up watching the others lol...

Me too with the re-watch before starting new series! Yeah definitely in my top 10 - that would be an interesting list to work on ;)

Back