Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Off to Google him ..... nope sorry not feeling the facial hair ;)

No me neither but there are pics without all that....growth...:D

o-JASON-MOMOA-facebook.jpg

And he's married to Lisa Bonet - gosh how gorgeous must their kids be!

I usually use a 750g one. But could use a smaller one if you wanted to. :)

If you don't mind it a bit salty, then you don't have to. But you can if want to :)

So really happy with weigh in - lost an amazing and surprising 5.5lbs this week :eek: which means I got my 9.5 stone award:bliss: Also got Slimmer of the Week & Month. Felt bit bad hogging all the awards :eek:

Had fab run this morning - thanks to Cloudy for the inspiring image of the lovely Shemar jogging just ahead of me. Oddly even though it was very cold my imaginary version of him was running bare chested. Very strange :giggle:

Also huge thanks to Eleanor for the Campfire Stew recipe - OMG its so easy and delicious. Was fab to come back from fat club to a lovely smell then got to scoff it really quickly. Luckily few portions for freezer too. Will definitely make it again. And soaking the gammon really helped decrease the saltiness. Will be making it again :D

Oh my, oh my.... that's just.... incredible! Is there really no stopping you? Though, maybe it was all that sweating behind Shemar that melted it away hehe. Him bare chested? /faints :faint2:
Maybe I should go watch a few episodes this week? :)

Seriously good inspiration on here hun. Keep it up :)

You are doing SO well.

The stew sound fab may do this this week as have gammon in the fridge and thanks for the tip about soaking the gammon didnt know about that :)

xxxx

You are incredible gorgeous :D You really really are :D

Oh my, oh my.... that's just.... incredible! Is there really no stopping you? Though, maybe it was all that sweating behind Shemar that melted it away hehe. Him bare chested? /faints :faint2:
Maybe I should go watch a few episodes this week? :)

Seriously good inspiration on here hun. Keep it up :)

Going to use the same visualisation on tomorrows run :D Well done on your fab loss too x

The stew sound fab may do this this week as have gammon in the fridge and thanks for the tip about soaking the gammon didnt know about that :)

xxxx

Definitely try it - so good. I'm not a big fan of salty so the soaking really helps :)

Morning :) Very glad its the weekend & have some nice things planned - including having tomorrow morning free to watch the tennis and hopefully see Andy win but will enjoy watching no matter what outcome!

I'm delighted that I managed another 4 mile run which means I hit the target I'd set myself of running 40 miles in January (can't quite get my head round that its me that just typed that sentence :eek:) Thrilled as because of some missed runs due to weather & illness I didn't think I'd make it. Over past 10 days I've run more often and further than I would usually. Now wondering if thats why had such a good loss this week? I'm going to aim for the same distance in Febuary which is still pushing myself a bit as it is a shorter month.

Am really looking forward to dinner - having my lovely new noodles for the first time :D

I was chatting to a real life friend who is doing SW about my food obsession - even though I'm thrilled how I'm doing I do still find myself thinking about food lots. What I'm having when I'm having it and often even if I've just eaten and am full up I'm still thinking whats next snack / meal. I want to learn a way to be like those people who only think about food and eat it when hungry and not think about it all the time? Not sure if thats possible. Will have to think about some new to obsess about to replace it perhaps? My own Top 100 handsome hunks perhaps :8855:

Morning :) Very glad its the weekend & have some nice things planned - including having tomorrow morning free to watch the tennis and hopefully see Andy win but will enjoy watching no matter what outcome!

I'm delighted that I managed another 4 mile run which means I hit the target I'd set myself of running 40 miles in January (can't quite get my head round that its me that just typed that sentence :eek:) Thrilled as because of some missed runs due to weather & illness I didn't think I'd make it. Over past 10 days I've run more often and further than I would usually. Now wondering if thats why had such a good loss this week? I'm going to aim for the same distance in Febuary which is still pushing myself a bit as it is a shorter month.

Am really looking forward to dinner - having my lovely new noodles for the first time :D

I was chatting to a real life friend who is doing SW about my food obsession - even though I'm thrilled how I'm doing I do still find myself thinking about food lots. What I'm having when I'm having it and often even if I've just eaten and am full up I'm still thinking whats next snack / meal. I want to learn a way to be like those people who only think about food and eat it when hungry and not think about it all the time? Not sure if thats possible. Will have to think about some new to obsess about to replace it perhaps? My own Top 100 handsome hunks perhaps :8855:

The tennis should be a good match tomorrow :) I'm not going to be able to watch all of it, but I shall see the beginning, and hopefully catch the end.

Well done on the run! And achieving your target, that is an excellent distance!

I completely get the food obsession! I am always thinking about the next meal, and things I would like to try, when I am going to try them etc. It takes a lot of control, which I still lack sometimes, to make it through the day! I like your alternative obsession :D Once I have finalised my list of favourite TV shows I may try it :D :giggle:

Well done on your January running target and I'm sure you are going to smash your February one, the way you are going. After that, it will be nice to be able to look forward to nicer weather again, at long last.
Hope you enjoy your noodles, will look forward to hearing about them. I'm with you on the food obsession but no idea how we overcome it. With a baby in the house and people always in and out, wanting food at different times, it always seem to be around. My daughter is just making some baby recipe, savoury muffins for Millie and the smell is making my stomach rumble a lot!:rolleyes:

Eeee! Well do ne on hitting the target! That is incredible! You put me to shame ;)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend lovely xx

So really happy with weigh in - lost an amazing and surprising 5.5lbs this week :eek: which means I got my 9.5 stone award:bliss: Also got Slimmer of the Week & Month. Felt bit bad hogging all the awards :eek:

Had fab run this morning - thanks to Cloudy for the inspiring image of the lovely Shemar jogging just ahead of me. Oddly even though it was very cold my imaginary version of him was running bare chested. Very strange :giggle:

Also huge thanks to Eleanor for the Campfire Stew recipe - OMG its so easy and delicious. Was fab to come back from fat club to a lovely smell then got to scoff it really quickly. Luckily few portions for freezer too. Will definitely make it again. And soaking the gammon really helped decrease the saltiness. Will be making it again :D
:wow::wow: WELL DONE!!....you go girl!! :D...really pleased for you! x
Will have to try the campfire stew sounds lovely!....have 'snippeted' the recipe :D

40 miles? Fantastic!
No wonder the weight is falling off you! :D
I'm the same about thinking of food too, and planning what's next etc:eek:
In a positive way, that probably helps , to not go off track rather than feel hungry and grab 'whatever'?

Do he's worth it - sorry I meant the show is worth it :8855:

I'm with you on obsessing about food even when full, for me the evenings are the worst time.

Hope you're having a great Saturday xx

I know even though can be stuffed from dinner I'm always thinking what can I nibble on now?! Always save some syns for snacking!

! I like your alternative obsession :D Once I have finalised my list of favourite TV shows I may try it :D :giggle:

I suspect my top shows and top hunks may have some overlapping chaps!

My daughter is just making some baby recipe, savoury muffins for Millie and the smell is making my stomach rumble a lot!:rolleyes:
Things like that always smell yummy. Hope you managed not to steal any away from poor Millie!

Eeee! Well do ne on hitting the target! That is incredible!

Thanks can't quite believe it myself!

No wonder the weight is falling off you! :D
I'm the same about thinking of food too, and planning what's next etc:eek:
In a positive way, that probably helps , to not go off track rather than feel hungry and grab 'whatever'?

Sweating off the fat :D

I know I like being planned and think it does help avoid the argh I'm hungry I'll eat a cake!

Back