Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Morning (just!)

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :D

I got up and went for a run this morning - it was actually a really good one. Light drizzly rain meant rather than beetroot & sweaty I was slightly rain spattered and average temperature :8855:

I then wrote a meal plan for the coming week. Planned some of my favourites as am dreading being back at work. I find planning well really helps so I come home to an easy to cook meal or even better have the lovely slow cooker leaking scrummy smells and just have to dish up! Luckily during this week I did some batch cooking of soup which means have some lovely frozen portions to grab for lunches. I nipped to the supermarket and debating treating myself to a bunch of red roses seeing as unlikely to be getting any from anyone else but decided not to bother. Decided my best plan was to avoid the frozen section completely just in case Ben and or Jerry decided to leap into my trolley. I did need some more frozen berries but decided I'd live without this week :eek:

Tonight I'm having an anti Valentines evening with some friends - going to watch the voice and play silly computer games :p I'm making Jambalaya for everyone - its so lovely and no one cares its slimming world friendly. Plus I chop some bits before they arrive and then its quick and easy to lob everything in whilst we catch up. One friend always brings garlic bread to go with :eek: Plus nibbles later will be for them dips & pringles & for me SW dips and veggies.

I'm trying to being focused at the moment - I really want that 10 stone but whenever I've been gunning for a target before I never get it so will just stick with plan and see what the scales say. I know that it will be mine if not this week then next.

Off to catch up with all your gossip x

Perfect anti-V day evening, that's a win win meal in my book. Enjoy it hun and well done on the planning. Understand what you mean about reaching targets, can sometimes backfire so just do your usual and see what occurs xx

Change of plan! I'm now going to someone else's but having on plan meal cooked for me & taking nibbles!

Sensible really as I don't mind not drinking!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's great too, even nicer being cooked for xx

Hello! Just caught up. Wow, what a fantastic loss this week hun! Well done on that and for putting back all those naughty goodies, for getting rid of the ice cream and for doing all your planning for the coming week. Not to mention all the exercise you do. you truly are one amazing lady!

Oh I so want to come with you this evening :D A night of watching those dreamy blue eyes on the voice and playing computer games is my idea of heaven lol!

Hope you have a lovely time xx

Sounds like a perfect evening to follow a lovely day hun! Wish I could get Orbit to learn how to cook :D

Anti V evening will be similar for me - games (Pyramid Solitaire Saga, level 121 woohoo!) and bought some nice pork loin steaks mmmm.

Have a fab time! xxx

Anti-V day with your friends sounds fab... Enjoy!! And congrats on the great loss this week xxxx

Your evening sounds fab! I have got an evening of DVDs, steak and some yummy red wine planned :D Good work avoiding Mr Ben & Mr Jerry! They can be a bad influence ;) x

My valentines day been great. Had firemen pay me a visit then my footy team won :)

Have a lovely evening!
Plan A sounded good, but plan B even better, as you don't have to cook :)
And awwww at going to buy yourself some red roses! x
I'm sure you will have someone buy you some at some point x
In the meantime....here's some for you, and don't forget to water them! :D
PF_11_000000R118X2_VA1104_W1_PF

Wow been busy in here whilst I was AWOL!

That's great too, even nicer being cooked for  xx
Sort of ;)

Oh I so want to come with you this evening :D A night of watching those dreamy blue eyes on the voice and playing computer games is my idea of heaven lol!

Hope you have a lovely time xx
Was fab :)

Wish I could get Orbit to learn how to cook :D

Anti V evening will be similar for me - games (Pyramid Solitaire Saga, level 121 woohoo!) and bought some nice pork loin steaks mmmm.

Have a fab time! xxx

A cooking cat would be great - conveinent and you could travel showing off their fabulous skills. No need to work again!

Anti-V day with your friends sounds fab... Enjoy!! And congrats on the great loss this week xxxx

I have got an evening of DVDs, steak and some yummy red wine planned :D Good work avoiding Mr Ben & Mr Jerry! They can be a bad influence ;) x

Liking the sound of yours too. And as for Mr B&J I do so love them though. Lucky the ice cream being consumed last night was Hagen Daaz so I virtuously ate my quark & options with frozen berries!

My valentines day been great. Had firemen pay me a visit then my footy team won :)
Result - for both bits!

I'm sure you will have someone buy you some at some point x
Hmm I have received them in the past (last year in fact) but generally find having a man more trouble than its worth! But I guess thats a sign I haven't met the right one yet (OMG I just became my mother :eek:)

So having an odd one today. So if this turns in to a long and rambling post :rolleyes:

Had a fab Anti-Valentines. Although the change of location meant although I had a lovely healthy tea (chicken, salad & Jacket potato) everyone else had pizza, chips, dough balls and ice cream :eek: :drool: The pizza looked and smelt amazing but I didn't have even the tinest bit <<polishes halo>>

We had fab evening watching trashy TV and daft games. Have also got a Xbox Just Dance night planned as we are very excited to try the tetris version but I'm so not being yellow and having people try and lift me up :8855: Even now thats just not fair to other people. But was a real NSV in the fact I didn't think can't be involved in that cause I'll get sweaty & breathless. In fact I know I still will be sweaty and puffed but only in the same way as everyone rather than after half a song!

Then went for a run this morning was feeling absolutely fabulous until about 2 miles in. Legs starting feeling bit achy and decided to head home rather than do the 4 miles I'd planned. Was mentally beating myself up feeling a failure although was trying to nip that in bud when I suddenly felt rubbish. Thought was going to throw up. Slow down then walked for a bit. Then felt better so continued jogging. Got about 1/2 mile from home and honest thought was going to pass out :( Looking back what was hilarious was that rather than run along the river where loads of benches and fishermen I thought "it'll be really embarassing if I pass out in front of them" so I went the back way where meant I ended up having to sit on bollards / someones fence / window sill of a estate agents to stick my head between my legs. Plus there was no-one around to help me at 7.30am on a Sunday!!

Luckily I made it home. Had already laid out my mat & towel as had planned to do some abs on my return so dragged self into front room. Stripped off most of clothes as was feeling really soggy and cold by then. And laid on the floor. Took about 20 minutes to feel OK then showered to warm up and wash my hair and went back to bed for couple of hours ;)

I think I understand what happened - I was out late last night, I didn't drink any alcohol but also didn't drink as much fluid as I would most evenings & forgot to take a drink to bed. I didn't have my usual HEXB of a chewy delight late into the evening. And when I checked my running App which I'd turned off on the third or fourth time I stopped and sat. In fact I'd covered my usual 3 mile route nearly as quick as normal which given I'd walked 0.5 mile and stopped several times suggests the 2 plus miles I ran were faster than normal. So lesson to self - hydrate better / take it steady / snack in evening before run / carry some cash when running!

I feel fab now - was even contemplating doing my abs this evening but a good real life friend has veto'd that :D

Have nipped into work this afternoon - grrr but decided as been on hols and Mondays are always chaos it would be easier to come in and get caught up at least for the most part! Plus using t'internet to catch up on here :p but only after finished my work stuff!

Off to read your news x

So having an odd one today. So if this turns in to a long and rambling post :rolleyes: Had a fab Anti-Valentines. Although the change of location meant although I had a lovely healthy tea (chicken, salad & Jacket potato) everyone else had pizza, chips, dough balls and ice cream :eek: :drool: The pizza looked and smelt amazing but I didn't have even the tinest bit <<polishes halo>> We had fab evening watching trashy TV and daft games. Have also got a Xbox Just Dance night planned as we are very excited to try the tetris version but I'm so not being yellow and having people try and lift me up :8855: Even now thats just not fair to other people. But was a real NSV in the fact I didn't think can't be involved in that cause I'll get sweaty & breathless. In fact I know I still will be sweaty and puffed but only in the same way as everyone rather than after half a song! Then went for a run this morning was feeling absolutely fabulous until about 2 miles in. Legs starting feeling bit achy and decided to head home rather than do the 4 miles I'd planned. Was mentally beating myself up feeling a failure although was trying to nip that in bud when I suddenly felt rubbish. Thought was going to throw up. Slow down then walked for a bit. Then felt better so continued jogging. Got about 1/2 mile from home and honest thought was going to pass out :( Looking back what was hilarious was that rather than run along the river where loads of benches and fishermen I thought "it'll be really embarassing if I pass out in front of them" so I went the back way where meant I ended up having to sit on bollards / someones fence / window sill of a estate agents to stick my head between my legs. Plus there was no-one around to help me at 7.30am on a Sunday!! Luckily I made it home. Had already laid out my mat & towel as had planned to do some abs on my return so dragged self into front room. Stripped off most of clothes as was feeling really soggy and cold by then. And laid on the floor. Took about 20 minutes to feel OK then showered to warm up and wash my hair and went back to bed for couple of hours ;) I think I understand what happened - I was out late last night, I didn't drink any alcohol but also didn't drink as much fluid as I would most evenings & forgot to take a drink to bed. I didn't have my usual HEXB of a chewy delight late into the evening. And when I checked my running App which I'd turned off on the third or fourth time I stopped and sat. In fact I'd covered my usual 3 mile route nearly as quick as normal which given I'd walked 0.5 mile and stopped several times suggests the 2 plus miles I ran were faster than normal. So lesson to self - hydrate better / take it steady / snack in evening before run / carry some cash when running! I feel fab now - was even contemplating doing my abs this evening but a good real life friend has veto'd that :D Have nipped into work this afternoon - grrr but decided as been on hols and Mondays are always chaos it would be easier to come in and get caught up at least for the most part! Plus using t'internet to catch up on here :p but only after finished my work stuff! Off to read your news x

Well done on resisting the pizza,
Love the idea of just dance , note to self never choose yellow ,
Oh scary run , glad you feel better now hun,
Enjoy the rest of your day xxx

Well, you've had an eventful day!! Firstly, major kudos for resisting pizza right in front of you! And wow for making it home. I did have a little giggle at the way you made your journey home sound, but I bet it was scary at the time. Good for you that you've taken it as a learning experience rather than letting it get you down, because seriously, you are a machine! I'm in awe.

Back