Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Pesky hormones :) They have a lot to answer for!

Some days the bloating just happens, it's weird, isn't it - but hopefully it will pass soon and you'll have another great week! xxx

Been on plan which is always a good start but feeling bloated and fat. Blaming hormones ;)

Hope you've had a good one too x

Blimmin' hormones.... they have a lot to answer for. I think I may be following you on that, feeling bloated here too and today it isn't because I've eaten badly either. Guess totm is on its way.
Hope it doesn't get any worse for you and is soon over xx

April -18
May -14
June -13
July -15
August -8
September -16
October - 13
November -11
December - 12

January - 13.5
February - 8.5

Total so far -142lbs

Inches Lost

Neck -2.5
Wrist -1.25
Chest -10.5
Waist -11.5
Hips -14.5
Calf -5.5

Milestones to go
40% lost - done
BMI <35 - done
45% lost
150lbs
BMI <30
50% lost
55% lost
BMI 25
Target

OOO you need a done on losing 150lbs and 45% loss xx :) I am sitting down with a cuppa in work n starting from the beginning xx

Evening all, feeling bit less bloated today. Have been drinking gallons of fluid to try and combat. Felt ravenously hungry today. Had eaten my lunch and daily fruit stash by 2 o'clock so felt very hungry by time ate dinner at 7. Somehow managed not to succumb to temptation of wispa biscuits at work :eek:

OOO you need a done on losing 150lbs and 45% loss xx :) I am sitting down with a cuppa in work n starting from the beginning xx
You're right - how did I miss them?! Will add now x

glad your feeling good today love x x

Evening Queen of Inspiration :D

Thanks loving my new title :8855: Feeling much more human although have so many spots on my face I look like a teenager with wrinkles - its not a good look!

Long day at work today about 15 hours away from home but day off again tomorrow :D

Have to go to a meeting for a couple of hours but should have time to run in the morning, do my supermarket shop then go pressie shopping for a friend in the afternoon before weigh in. Bit concerned that despite a good week I might not have a good loss but can blame hormones and move on :rolleyes:

Off to catch up on the gossip!

The hormonal spots are the worst! Mine are just starting to go after last week. Hope the scales are kind tomorrow. At least if you have a gain, next week it should be a good loss :)

The hormonal spots are the worst! Mine are just starting to go after last week. Hope the scales are kind tomorrow. At least if you have a gain, next week it should be a good loss :)

Hi hunni, I like your name too and it's well earned, you ARE very inspiring to a lot of us.
Boo to the long, busy day but glad you're off tomorrow. Xx

Oops just seen I've quoted wrong person, sorry

I think I've reached a point of pre weigh in desperation :eek:

I just weighed two different pairs of trousers on my kitchen scales in a hope one would magical weigh nothing or even better make me weigh less?!

Have had a lovely day off :) Still got niggling back pain which I think originated in my hard core kettlebells at weekend :rolleyes: But is only sore when I sit for a while or after I've been in bed. So I still went for run this morning. Nice easy two miles. But cause I'd usually do more I did a Leslie DVD when I got home. Its one of my favs. Its called "Slim & Sleek" she gets you to focus on posture with some pilates based moves. Thought this would be particularly good for my back! Then a meeting about IT developments. Boring Morrisons shop. Then wandered into the city pressie shopping. Found a couple of options but going to mull and go back to purchase at weekend.

Not sure if I'm feeling in control and laden with willpower or I'm insane as I went to Hotel Chocolat and bought a little stash of their lovely supermilk chocolate. With that and the Easter treats I've been stocking up on as they're on offer I have about 200 syns worth of chocolate in my house. Feels slightly dangerous :17729::8855:

Oh dear! You know you've been doing SW too long when...............:rotflmao: Good luck for weigh in!!

200 syns of chocolate!! Going to take a fair amount of running to get rid of all that......if you eat it!

Haha! Every bit lost helps lol :D

Small and measured is doable!! Otherwise there will be a :asskick: :D

Back