Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Very happy to report a 3lb loss :D

Got Slimmer of the Month too :party0011:

This is why I'm glad I don't get on scales at any other time. I know in middle of week I was up with fluid and hormones. I think if I'd gotten on them at some point & confirmed that I may well have scoffed my chocolate stash. Instead got nice surprise at group :)

Leaves me one teeny pound to go to my 11 stone award. I would soooo love that next week as I joined a year ago exactly next week. It would be amazing to be 11 stone down. Only issue is I'm going out for a colleagues retirement meal on Wednesday night. Have asked for modified options on the set menu but still going to be tricky. And whenever I aim for a specific amount it goes wrong :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Wahey!! Well done!! Fab loss :D 11st next week would be fantastic, and a lovely way to mark 1yr of your SW journey :) Taking into account the meal, what will be will be, and if you get it the following week, it is still an amazing and inspiring achievement!

It's no wonder you got slimmer of the month! You are doing fantastically well, and how nice would it be to get that 1lb next week?! If in doubt just shave your hair off, that should be about a pound!

Oh dear that sounds like me pre weigh in lol x i do not eat prior to weigh in. When i get there i pay then scurry off to loo and have a wee then get weighed. I always wear leggings and have two weigh in tops that are the lightest things in wardrobe lol bring on summer lol might brave it in a bikini lol x

Very happy to report a 3lb loss :D

Got Slimmer of the Month too :party0011:

This is why I'm glad I don't get on scales at any other time. I know in middle of week I was up with fluid and hormones. I think if I'd gotten on them at some point & confirmed that I may well have scoffed my chocolate stash. Instead got nice surprise at group :)

Leaves me one teeny pound to go to my 11 stone award. I would soooo love that next week as I joined a year ago exactly next week. It would be amazing to be 11 stone down. Only issue is I'm going out for a colleagues retirement meal on Wednesday night. Have asked for modified options on the set menu but still going to be tricky. And whenever I aim for a specific amount it goes wrong :rolleyes:

Well done xx. I so hope you get that 11st award next week, that will make you feel amazing.xx scratch that you ARE amazing x 11st in 12 months is fantastic, you are an inspiration to everyone x

Oh Shelley, congrats on SOTM and your 3lbs off. It doesn't seem five mins since you told us of your 9 and 10 stone awards, you're flying through them.
I'd love to see you lose that 1lb next week but if it doesn't happen you are still amazingly inspiring xx

Oh Shelley, congrats on SOTM and your 3lbs off. It doesn't seem five mins since you told us of your 9 and 10 stone awards, you're flying through them.
I'd love to see you lose that 1lb next week but if it doesn't happen you are still amazingly inspiring xx

Come on lass we are all behind ya xx x

11 stones in 12 months! That is phenomenal :happy096:.

Very well done :D

Very happy to report a 3lb loss :D Leaves me one teeny pound to go to my 11 stone award. I would soooo love that next week as I joined a year ago exactly next week. It would be amazing to be 11 stone down. Only issue is I'm going out for a colleagues retirement meal on Wednesday night. Have asked for modified options on the set menu but still going to be tricky. And whenever I aim for a specific amount it goes wrong :rolleyes:

Oh Shelley that is FABULOUS!!!!!! You are such an inspiration to me, and everyone else here - you really are a WEMITT! :D Wow I just can't imagine myself being 13 stone in a year's time - but hey, why not! :D

Crossing all fingers, toes and the hairs on my legs (loved that lol) for a good loss for you next week! xxx

Thanks ladies :D

I'm still grinning and when someone asked today how much I'd lost I said "oh just under 11 stone" casually! I'm thrilled with that and although would love to hit the 11 next week if I don't then I will sometime soon ;)

Crossing all fingers, toes and the hairs on my legs (loved that lol) for a good loss for you next week! xxx

Now you've inspired another pre-weigh in ritual. Lucky leg hair crossing!

You have a lot to grin about :D If anyone can reach that 11 stone and beyond you can! No doubt :)

Morning all,

Hurrah for the weekend :D

Am off shopping again! Need to get a pressie for colleague. I have a craving for some new boots. I fancy some either patent or sparkly DMs with ribbon laces. I've not worn them for many years but lived in them at Uni. Just want some comfie yet quirky boots for when I walk lots. Most days I wear Fly wedge boots but they have 4+ inch heels. I'm fine all day at work & can do a days shopping in them but then my feet hurt. I love summer as I live in Birkenstocks. In winter whilst wearing trousers I need boots :rolleyes:

Will also pop into Iceland and see if I can stock up on SW sausages. Last time I got the last bag and expect Saturday not a great day to try but might get lucky :p

Having catch up on here whilst my hair dries x

Ooooh boots - get patent patent patent patent :D

I love black patent boots - I have an image of my slim self in a short kilt skirt, black tight, black patent boots, they are at the top of my buy list when I get slimmer calves! :D

And good luck on the sossies, I'm on my last bag :eek: :D

OOOOhh doc martins!
Really want some of those!
I wanted the shorter ones rather than the longer ones as i have 'thick' ankles:sigh:
I wanted these ones but dont think the do the 'shorter' ones :)
ea6bcbbca57d34bea26c61cf843300f2.jpg

am going to pop into iceland too in a bit.....bet there's no SW stocks...again...!

Back