Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Hi SJB Hope you are ok.

Have a nice Easter break

xxxx

When you eventually get there, have a fantastic time Shelley! Hope you can keep on plan with food (if you want to lol) and just have a good old chill :) xx

have a great easter break love x x x

Hope you have a lovely easter weekend :) x

i can remember packing to go abroad got there and hubby had no pants in is case lolol
hope you have a better day tomorrow love x x x x x

hubby going commando?!

I get what you mean about social events lol. I go for weeks not seeing people, then suddenly I am catching up with everyone! Then I am never organised x

Plus harder on the diet ;)

Hello babes

Good to see your post, but sorry you didn't have a good day! And I think it's an excellent plan to do indoors exercise when the wind is this mad! :eek:

Sxxx

decided getting blown over was a good plan :8855:

Always the way-everything at once!
At least you got a long break to look forward too :)
I hate packing----usually end up taking more than i need too-'just in case' :D
Have come home for two nights - have three bags :D

Hi SJB Hope you are ok.

Have a nice Easter break

xxxx

Thanks Jules nice to see you back around xx

When you eventually get there, have a fantastic time Shelley! Hope you can keep on plan with food (if you want to lol) and just have a good old chill :) xx

So far so good but only eaten one meal ;)

Have a great holiday, sweetie pie - looking forward to all your news when you get back! xxx

Like I won't still be around - am addicted to this place :)

Good news I lost 3lbs and got my 11 stone award :bliss::bliss::bliss:

then I went to hairdressers - I'd predicted a long time but was there just under 5 hours. Yes FIVE hours. I do have lots of hair and was going from dark to lighter but really didn't think it would take that long. Am very happy with colour and the cut is a lovely shape. But worried she cut too much off. Hard to tel at moment as she straightened it for me but when I next wash it and my curls bounce back I reckon I'll be bit too short. Luckily it grows quickly and I really think a good chop has got rid of lots of straggling dead and split ends.

Come home for couple of days. Had lovely on plan tea and brought some yummy Hotel Chocolat for us to share but think my Mum thinks it was just a gift for her. Might cry if she doesn't offer me some now!

Just going to catch up on everyone's news :D

Yay!!! Amazing!! Well done you! :happy096::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::party0011:

5 hours is a very long time to be at the hairdressers! Hopefully it won't be too short, but at least it will grow quickly :)

Enjoy the chocolate ;) but not too much :p

That's brilliant news. Congratulations!
I think we should see the haircut ;)

Whoo hooo blooming marvellous ,
Such a well deserved loss , you work so hard for it , brilliant new award , you truly are a star xxxxxxx

Elanor; said:
Enjoy the chocolate ;) but not too much :p
OMG Hotel chocolate supermilk with popcorn is delicious :D

That's brilliant news. Congratulations!
I think we should see the haircut ;)

Whoo hooo blooming marvellous ,
Such a well deserved loss , you work so hard for it , brilliant new award , you truly are a star xxxxxxx
Thanks Vonnie still grinning & can't quite believe it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Am sat in bed debating run! Want to go but wondering about keeping hair straight for today ( has started to curl up already ;)) so not sure what to do!!

Going to give it a quick straighten in a minute & if not working for leg it for run!

Off to see aunt & uncle with my parents today. Hope everyone has fab day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

hi hun
did you do your run ?????
have a great time out seeing family hun x x x x x

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO Shelley that's a brilliant loss - 11 stone!!!! :woohoo:

OMG that is so fabulous!!! You are duly crowned Queen of the Team Losers :D I tell everyone at work about you, if your ears are ever burning (but no names of course lol) :)

Have a lovely day catching up with the rellies, I bet they won't believe their eyes when they see you! :)

You are an inspiration to us all! Well done on losing 11 STONE IN ONE YEAR!!

Well done on the loss and new shiny award!!!!!!!!!
Fandabidozee!!!!!!!!!! :D
Enjoy the Easter break....and you're making me jealous of Hotel chocolat, even though iv'e never tried it:D
the one with popcorn sounds lovely!! :D :drool:

...and you're making me jealous of Hotel chocolat, even though iv'e never tried it:D
the one with popcorn sounds lovely!! :D :drool:

I highly recommend the raspberry smoothie chocs!!! They are incredibly lush, and drool-inducing!

Back