Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

You are duly crowned Queen of the Team Losers :D I tell everyone at work about you, if your ears are ever burning (but no names of course lol) :)

Have a lovely day catching up with the rellies, I bet they won't believe their eyes when they see you! :)

Team Losers :8855: but in a good way honest! Was lovely to see the family even if they all had cakes & pizzas whilst I tried to be virtuous and have sensible safe salad and pasta ;)

Fantastic lovely, 11 stone off is literally a-maze-ing  xx
I know can't quite believe it :D

You are an inspiration to us all! Well done on losing 11 STONE IN ONE YEAR!!
Thanks x

Well done on the loss and new shiny award!!!!!!!!!
Fandabidozee!!!!!!!!!! :D
Enjoy the Easter break...and you're making me jealous of Hotel chocolat, even though iv'e never tried it:D
the one with popcorn sounds lovely!! :D :drool:

Thanks & Hotel Chocolat is horrid - honest. I only ate it to save my poor Mum having to scoff the lot :p

I highly recommend the raspberry smoothie chocs!!! They are incredibly lush, and drool-inducing!

Oooooh not had those :drool:

Quick!!!!....where can i buy the stuff?!! :D

NOOOOOOoooooooooooooo ;)

I believe there is a Hotel Chocolat in West Quay ;)

So helpful x

Evening all

Had a lovely Friday even though its felt constantly like Saturday but in fact still have three lovely more days off :D

Was good to see my family and the weather wasn't too bad. We had a lovely day wandering / shopping / coffeeing.

We went to Ask for lunch. I had one the half portion pasta dishes with salad as substitute to the other half. Resisted starter & pud. Plus refused offers of tasters for everyone elses pizza / creamy pasta.

After a failed attempt to keep my hair straight - went well curly in slight steam in shower! I decided to revert to my usual curly look. The cut is way much shorter than I wanted but is a lovely cut & think its gotten rid of all the crappy ends. So not too unhappy but did have to purchase a head band today as think some of the shorter face bits might come out of my ponytail when I'm running!

Thanks to all for the fab support and positive comments. I know I couldn't have done this well without this place :grouphugg:

i love your 11 stone stickers its great love in 1 whole year shows it can be done love your a star enjoy rest off you 3 days hun x x x x

Thanks to all for the fab support and positive comments. I know I couldn't have done this well without this place :grouphugg:

You get what you give, hun! :D You're so supportive of everyone here :).

And it's not terribly difficult to give a woop woop to someone who is doing so well - even resisting pizza and puds at lunch! :)

I hear you on the hair front - tried straightening mine but the natural kink just waits for me to go outside and bam back it comes :D

Minis & it's members is the place to be! :)
I wouldn't have got this far either!
something to be said about online friends/help!
:grouphugg:

Haha, my hair never stays straight either!! Any sign of moisture and back come the waves!

This journey would be much harder without the fab support on here :) But you give amazing support too hun! We are all there for each other, and that is a wonderful thing :) x

Thanks all & hope you're all having a great Easter. Its so weird everyday has felt like a different one. Was sat waiting for the SUnday afternoon gloom to appear but huzzah it doesn't have to!

Had a dodgy moment yesterday. Not sure whether to class it as an absolute failure or a partial victory?! Its certainly a lesson that I'm not as in control of my eating as I thought :8855:

So returned home from parents early evening so that I had a chance to get to supermarket for a shop given everything is closed today. Hadn't really written a good list but bought my staples. I knew I needed frozen berries & somehow in the danger Ben & jerrys aisle I spotted that they were half price :p So I rationalised I could buy one and have some Saturday and Sunday as my syns then save the rest for next week. Well I'm sure you can all guess fast forward a hour or two and I'd scoffed the whole tub in one sitting. It was lovely but once I'd eaten it I'd decided I'd blown the week so why not eat the two packets of Hotel Chocolat supermilk chocolate and the 13 Easter treats in the fridge :eek: :eek: :eek:

You'll all be pleased to know that's where the partial victory comes into it. I managed to stop after the huge tub of ice cream and not eat everything else. Partly I think because I felt sick and partly because I thought how I was letting myself and my class and you lovely online friends down by letting food rule me for no good bloody reason.

Still feeling guilty and strangely fighting an urge to binge even though I know that would make me feel worse. Am so glad the timing is good with all the supermarkets being closed (evil voices are telling me that the Tesco Express 1/2 mile away will be open!)

So to try and reign things in I did loads of exercise this morning. Spent the morning doing a conditioning hair treatment / body scrub / mini pedicure. Now going to lose an hour of two browsing on here.

Aim is to try and get from meal to meal for a while whilst ignoring the desire to mindless eat and hope my mojo returns in force very soon :(

I think that is a partial victory! You are human after all, and you managed to stop yourself carrying on with the chocolate! And you filled your time today constructively :) At least you enjoyed the ice cream, but I'm not sure if that in consolation or not.

Hope the rest of your day has gone well :)

Oh sweetie - big hugs and try not to feel sad about it - remember my uninhibited chocolate frenzy of just two nights ago? We all do it - and look on the bright side -

a - it tasted great, and
b - you know that B&J icecream is your trigger.

You coped so well this holiday with chocolate being waved under your face AND pizza AND desserts - so they don't do it, it's just the evil (yet oh so delicious) ice cream that gets to you. And eating a tub is SO easily done - I've inhaled a few tub of the Waitrose chocolate frozen yogurt! And then you left the Hotel Chocolat alone - which is brilliant, a major triumph!

And don't ever, EVER think that you let anyone down. It was a blip, you're human, the B&Js is too lush to be left alone, it happens xxxx

hi shelly we all have a blip and you have pulled it back proud of you hun
me i would be still in the fridge door closed till tuesday eating the contents lolol:eek:

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on losing ELEVEN stones in a year, you are an inspiration to us all.

We all have our 'trigger' foods I think, for me it's crisps and more crisps, funnily I felt like I could eat the horse (and go back for the jockey) yesterday, I scoffed a packet of weight watchers crisps and stood for way too long looking longingly at hubbies' walkers cheese and onion multi pack. I had to take myself to bed in the end as they were calling to me :)

As Chezz said it's a wee blip on your healthy eating horizon, nothing really, you are going to smash the remaining lbs you have left to lose I just know it.

Onwards and downwards Shelly

Tracy x

Tracy i put my headphones on or take myself to the bedroom if i want something i cant have i found reading stops me to i love a good book

me i would be still in the fridge door closed till tuesday eating the contents lolol:eek:

I'm hanging on at the moment although the amazing half price Easter chocolate cake in M&S nearly got me :eek:

We all have our 'trigger' foods I think, for me it's crisps and more crisps, funnily I felt like I could eat the horse (and go back for the jockey) yesterday, I scoffed a packet of weight watchers crisps and stood for way too long looking longingly at hubbies' walkers cheese and onion multi pack. I had to take myself to bed in the end as they were calling to me :)

Thanks Tracy - I guess Ben & Jerrys is my nemesis. Not had any in the last year so as an annual occurrence its not too bad?! Its funny as I could take or leave crisps. Like them but not missed them much at all!

Tracy i put my headphones on or take myself to the bedroom if i want something i cant have i found reading stops me to i love a good book
Good thinking. Or paint my nails so sticky and unable to unwrap delicious food :8855:

Totally forgot to say have booked a trip away for my week off at end of April. Its my Birthday week which falls a few days after my Mums. We're going to stay in a cottage in Derbyshire and go to Alton Towers on my Birthday :D :clap: So love rides it will be a great way to spend my Birthday. Plus cause we're staying in a self catering cottage will be able to be pretty good meal wise for some of it at least! Although maybe a few treats sneaking their way in. Have also got a lovely afternoon out with my friend on my return. Then the Bank holiday weekend at the end of the week is a colleagues wedding. Will be a busy / dodgy time but looking forward to it. Need to try and find an outfit for the wedding. Had a look at sales today but nothing that I fancied. Saw nice dress in Coast but still £75 in sale and seeing as in couple of months I hope it will be too big I didn't really want to spend that much :rolleyes:

Oh no I couldn't resist as it was half price but I really don't need more for my stash!!

They look lush - especially the raspberry ones!!! My ex and I nearly died and went to heaven when we went to Pierre Marcolini in Brussels years ago - I bought SO many of the Coeur Frambroise!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...niv&sa=X&ei=3X8iVZaHMdHKaPiqgJgO&ved=0CCAQsAQ

Now step away from the catalogue!
We're going to stay in a cottage in Derbyshire and go to Alton Towers on my Birthday :D :clap: So love rides it will be a great way to spend my Birthday.......Saw nice dress in Coast but still £75 in sale and seeing as in couple of months I hope it will be too big I didn't really want to spend that much :rolleyes:

Oooh fabulous, my best mate would love that, the scarier the ride the better - I used to use my size as an excuse not to go on them - will have to think of a new one!!! :D I love self catering, much more comfortable - and flexible for SW!

Sensible re the dress, doesn't sound like you're really in love with it anyway - so yes wait until the last minute and then it's shopping time! :)

They look lush - especially the raspberry ones!!! My ex and I nearly died and went to heaven when we went to Pierre Marcolini in Brussels years ago - I bought SO many of the Coeur Frambroise!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...niv&sa=X&ei=3X8iVZaHMdHKaPiqgJgO&ved=0CCAQsAQ

Now step away from the catalogue!

Oooh fabulous, my best mate would love that, the scarier the ride the better - I used to use my size as an excuse not to go on them - will have to think of a new one!!! :D I love self catering, much more comfortable - and flexible for SW!

Sensible re the dress, doesn't sound like you're really in love with it anyway - so yes wait until the last minute and then it's shopping time! :)

OMG those chocolates look amazeballs :drool: Like food p0rn and self torture looking at catelogue!

I adore rides but at my biggest had issues with fitting in some seats. Wont be a problem this trip! Might make my Mum & Dad have a SW week ;)

Plan was to shop last minute but now that I'm in Derbyshire the week before the wedding which was my time for shopping! Might have a day in Nottingham (where I went to Uni) as there are lots of good shops and I know my way around or at least I used to! If not will be shopping on the Friday / Saturday with some serious pressure on :8855:

Hotel Chocolat has a lot to answer for :p The raspberry ones sound particularly good. Thankfully I have no desire for any chocolate at the moment :D

Your holiday sounds fab! Self-catering is the best way to holiday! Alton Towers will be amazing, and you will just be able to enjoy yourself :)

Back