Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Well done on the deforestation lol - it all counts for WI :D

You'll have a ball hun! Leave the sofa sitting to me :) x

Deforestation is a necessary evil lol...

Have a lovely evening :) Don't worry, I am representing the PJ and sofa crew!

Now home enjoying curly wurly & coffee. Had lovely evening & felt confident enough to flirt a bit ;) Also resisted eating any of treat foods - Indian buffet / pork & apple baps / popcorn / candy floss / cupcake wedding cake :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
That's good willpower resisting all that!
And get you with the flirting! :D
Glad you had a nice time:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi shelly well done on not eating the naughty yummy things and why not have a flirt hun your beautiful inside and out x x x

Morning! :)

Well done for resisting the food (and drinkies, from the sounds of it :)) and getting into a bit of flirting - anything *tasty* on the man menu??? :D

Well done on the deforestation lol - it all counts for WI :D

Absolutely. Might need to also go commando this week ;)

Hahahah, I did some deforestation today too, everything to improve WI!
:D

LOL at your deforestation! :D
the things we have to do eh?:D

As well as plastic surgery to remove skin I also love enough money to have total body laser treatment for permanent hair removal. I'm a human gruffalo :)

Deforestation is a necessary evil lol...

Have a lovely evening :) Don't worry, I am representing the PJ and sofa crew!
I will be on Team Sofa tonight!

That's good willpower resisting all that!

Well done on fab willpower, can't have been easy passing on all that yummy stuff!! xx

hi shelly well done on not eating the naughty yummy things and why not have a flirt hun your beautiful inside and out x x x

I splurged on the G&Ts instead and had made certain to eat well before I got there so wasn't hungry!

Morning! :)

Well done for resisting the food (and drinkies, from the sounds of it :)) and getting into a bit of flirting - anything *tasty* on the man menu??? :D

I resisted food as I wanted drinkies ;) Nice but young for me but fun none the less :8855:

Enjoy being on team sofa :D It's the best team to be in ;)

As well as plastic surgery to remove skin I also love enough money to have total body laser treatment for permanent hair removal. I'm a human gruffalo :)

I've discovered as I get older that the hair on my legs have stopped growing - such a relief, I hated shaving, but had to - otherwise it was like Planet of the Apes...

I've discovered as I get older that the hair on my legs have stopped growing - such a relief, I hated shaving, but had to - otherwise it was like Planet of the Apes...

rofl :8855:

Hi Shelley ,
Whoo hoo you flirt :)
Go girl
Have a fab day xxxxx

Afternoon all :D

Ended up having a lovely day but now starting to get the OMG work tomorrow dread :rolleyes: Thats bad enough after any weekend but as I was on holiday last week too! But needs must and work is what pays the bills. Plus I only have to survive May as I have another weeks holiday at the beginning of June. Nothing planned for that one yet but might do some googling for a hols for that week or the two I have in July!

OK moany bit coming up! I find Bank Holidays hard. Being single doesn't bother me most of the time. Not sure why I've ended up single (picky / unloveable / fiercely independent / self sufficient / not out there / inflexible / unrealistic about relationships) and most of the time the fact I have lovely family & wonderful friends means I don't get lonely or miss being attached but bank holidays are always different. The biggies like Christmas and Easter tend to be with family and the August one always ends up being family due to birthdays. But the May ones not much happens. Then all my friends seem to be away or with their families. So had several in past where I end up with nothing much to do and get really down. As going out places on your own on a bank holiday feels weird because everyone else is with other people :sigh: In the past I would solve this by a weekend on the sofa with lots of lovely treat food and a DVD marathon but thats not so much fun on SW.

Anyway I manned up. Thought sod it I don't want to be in the house near the fridge especially as its been a fab sunny day. So I took myself off to the seaside all alone. It was alright. I went to Gorleston and played a game I've invented called "Cliff Path Zigzag" It has some cliffs with lots of paths so I walked from one end to the other and back taking each path that crossed my path ie up then down then up then down then along then up etc. My bottom already starting to ache but sure it was good body magic. Kind of wish I hadn't done the 4 mile run & abs workout first thing! Lots of people all in groups so felt bit self conscious although doubt anyone really noticed! But will be ensuring I have something planned for the bank holiday at the end of the month :8855:

Am doing SP today and if I can survive it the rest of the week to try and counter balance the treats earlier in the week. I really want a good loss. I have 1lb to go to 50% lost and 2.5 to being in the overweight category not obese. So hoping SP and lots of exercise will mean I at least get the 50% this week.

Have a super stir fry planned for tea - chicken marinading at the moment and a mountain of speed stir fry veggies. No rice or noodles but should be very scrummy and filling :)

Whilst out I took an opportunity to go to Asda. Managed to get some of the new Muller light corners and Hula hoop pufts. So might be featuring in my Syns this evening ;) Also bought a pair of size 10 jeans in the sale as motivation. For £5 even if they never actually fit there are a good thing to have hanging on my wardrobe!

Off to catch up on your news x

PS sorry for the whinge :eek:

I found myself in your words, Shelly.

I'm also single, probably for all the reasons you have listed. But, to be honest, I'm kind of an introverted and individualist person, so it usually doesn't bother me. I like to be with myself and also have a lovely family (they are quite far away now and I'm always counting the days to see them and my beloved dog - who is family for me as well).

Glad to hear that you managed to enjoy your bank holiday alone!

Good luck with you plans for the week :)

I'll let you with a picture of my spoiled dog who loves biting people and is also pretty individualist, his name is Whisky:
w.jpg

Back