Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

hi sweetheart
hope you are keepng ok x x

........You remember how you encouraged/cajooled/requested and down right badgered me to come back a while ago ? Hmmm ?
Right back atcha !!
Be so,so good to hear from you, bab xxxx (Lottie)

Shelleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D I miss you . I'm back ! :p Where are ya ? The bunny is calling ... :bunnydance:

Kay xx

hi shelly
i miss you so much please please come back to us x x x

Hello to all,

Long time no see! Tricky to explain but I went into meltdown also known as comfort eating. Life was very difficult for me at the end of last year and I totally lost the diet plot. Then thought no point starting again before Christmas and ended up starting this year's considerably heavier than I was at my best (a.k.a. lightest)

Since the new year I've been back on track following SW. And it's going okay. I'm still up from my lightest and probably about a stone and a half heavier than I want to be. Trying hard to be good head of a fabulous once in a life time trip to the USA when I finish my current job. I will be there in about three weeks trying desperately hard to get as low as I can as I'm sure things will go wrong out there!

Inspired to come back on here today as I'm currently in the fabulous Italy staying with the amazing Susie a.k.a. LadyFelsham

Reminded me that this place was an amazing support to me and that I'd like to be involved but perhaps not around as much is it to previously! I'm trying very hard to be diet and exercise aware but not ruled by it. Not sure I'm winning on that one

Hope everyone else is keeping well and will try and catch up on your news xxx

Shelley! So good to hear from you! Sorry to hear it has not been easy for you recently, but I'm glad you are getting back on track with SW.

I have seen your photos on Facebook, and it looks amazing out there! Susie is very lucky. And Your USA trip sounds like it is going to be incredible!!

Yipee ! So happy you are having fun with lovely Susie. Good for you both. Have an amazing time my love

Sending all the very best wishes to you both. Lottie xx

Thanks everyone

At the airport waiting to travel home having had a lovely holiday with Susie aka LadyF. Shame the sun only decided to appear at the very end of trip!

I can totally see why she has fallen in love with this part of the world and think she will be really happy here.

I'm back home for 2 weeks then jet off to West Coast of US. I'm starting in Calfornia with visit to Las Vegas at some point, then travelling up through Oregon & Washington state. Brief spell in Vancouver before a cruise around Alaska. Gone for April & May. TheN Back to UK to start new job in June. So excited xx

Hope everyone is keeping well. Can't believe how quiet it is here now

How fab Shelley. Exciting times ahead for you. So pleased you had a lovely time in Italy with Susie too. First of many visits I'll bet :)

It is really quiet round here now, which is such a shame. I wonder if the close made people start splinter groups like we did ? The beauty of Minis was its high membership . Weight loss being an on and off thing . There always seemed a constant if fluid number of peeps here. I dont do FB , Do they have similar groups people have migrated to ?

Hi!
Thanks for letting us know that Susie is settling in well, it's so good to know things are going well for her :)
I miss the old gang too on here, but perhaps people will come back and new people will join in time....

USA trip sounds fab. I love California/Arizona/UTah.
Which hotel are you going yo stay in in Vegas? Are you going for a top cheesy themed one.. you should!! :)

Hi Shelley, great to hear from you. I've been awol. Diet still rubbish. I will be weighing in on Mon so wi commitment good thing. Had birthday and a holiday this month so expect another gain. Still exercise is ok. Got to a pilates class at a better time, still miles away. Gave up zumba, knee not liking all the jumping around. Taken up line dancing instead, yeeha. Have a great holiday.

So lovely to "see" you all still around but it is very odd how slow things are? I guess lots of people lost faith after the closure.

TT the weddings sound good & reason to get new frocks! Lottie there are a couple of Facebook groups but also quiet. Susu am very impressed you keep facing the scales & line dancing sounds fun but would still be an issue for me what with not knowing left from right!!

Well my holiday in Italy resulted in a 7lb loss over two weeks :) Was pretty good with food - although the olive oil & ground almond cakes called bocconotto were amazing but suspect it was running & walking up all the hills that saved me :p

Slightly odd Easter planned. Met with some family today & seeing different part on Sunday then more on Monday. All feeling bit surreal as only 2 working days before freedom. And 10 days before I jet off.

Have booked my first hotel which is Vegas - going to Vdara with a room overlooking bellagio fountain
It's a room with kitchenette which is what I'm going for most places. Partly to control my food but also as solo traveller although I don't mind meals on my own a bit don't like idea of all meals having to be out!

Will catch up with your news xx

Just popped by quickly to say hi ! :D Will defo catch up properly with your diary on Sunday. Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend Shelley.

So good to see you back ! :p

Kay xx

7lb loss ! You clever girl :) Walking obvs works. Italy hol sounds fab and not long til you jet off to USA. Have you been to Vegas before? I would love to see it, as everyone says it beggars belief. Will you hire a car to get around?

Have a lovely Easter. :) Lottie x

Welcome back, Shelley!

Ooh, the US trip sounds exciting! You'll be going to my home state (Oregon). ;) If you end up in Portland, you must visit Powell's City of Books.

Well done on the 7lb loss! And it's doubly impressive that it happened while you were on holiday in Italy! I think I'd probably end up going the other way there, even with all of the walking.

Hope you have a great time on your upcoming trip! xx

Back