Insanity Challenge .....

I have been thinking about buying this DVD
It is suppose to be so so so so sooooo hard but good results at the end!

Has anyone else tried this?
Good reviews or bad?

:)

I have got to day 50 of the programme but had to stop because my knees were hurting far too much.

I loved the program, I really toned up but did show a gain on the scales. You do get a great sense of achievement from completing each day. I also continued with my Zumba and would easily burn 500 to 600 per 40mins workout.

I'll be starting again in June so I'm a thumbs up to the programme

I'm thinking of trying this as well! I'm doing the 30 day shred at the moment but I know insantity is like a million times harder! Would be interested to see how you get on if you do give it a go :)

X

I do the 30 day shred aswel that's enough for me at the moment lol. My sister has the insanity one its like boot camp she is tiny and all toned and super fit (jealous lol) but she says its worth every penny. If I was physically fit enough I would do it x

I have got to day 50 of the programme but had to stop because my knees were hurting far too much.

I loved the program, I really toned up but did show a gain on the scales. You do get a great sense of achievement from completing each day. I also continued with my Zumba and would easily burn 500 to 600 per 40mins workout.

I'll be starting again in June so I'm a thumbs up to the programme

Thats the one thing I am scared of, my knees are terrible, and I dont want to make them even worse!
I think I might give it a go and see how I get on.
:)

Back