Insanity Exercise

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Evening all,

I wondered if anyone is doing or done the Insanity Exercise?

Ive just done the fitness test which was a killer so god help for the next 2 months.

I successfully completed the 30 shred and I do Zumba twice a week so im hoping that im up for the challenge.

How do you find the exercise plan did it affect your weight loss?

Here's to turing insanity to sanity lol

I know a few people who do it but none of them are dieting so not sure how it affects their weight. You can certainly see the difference though!

Apparently it is an absolute killer but well worth it for the results you see :)

I've seen some amazing transformations from people doing this. Personally i haven't done it as I can't afford the DVDs and don't think I'd end up doing them all as I am quite unfit lol.

I would love to hear how others have got on though xxxx

I've seen some amazing transformations from people doing this. Personally i haven't done it as I can't afford the DVDs and don't think I'd end up doing them all as I am quite unfit lol.

I would love to hear how others have got on though xxxx

The 30 shred did wonders so im hoping that it works better. Im not looking for a massive weight loss losing inches are just important.

Im lucky as i've borrowed a friends dvd set, they couldn't get on with it. I did seem gumtree are selling them far cheaper

I'll keep this posted open, hopefully there maybe more insane people lol xx

Well I've done my first week and now on my rest day.

I'm knackered afterwards but im getting more comfortable with it.

I did have my weigh in during this week and I've gained 3/4lb this week but I'm trying to not get too disappointed.

Measurements wise I've lost 1/2 inch off my hips and thighs and thats the most important thing!

Here's to my rest day. Yipeee lol

I did the first 2 weeks of Insanity and had to stop because i could not maintain my weight lol i just kept losing. It is awesome and im a firm believer if you want to lose weight and inches it works.

The one problem is and i think ive said this somewhere else is that you only get out of it what you put in. If you take it easy you wont get results but if you push yourself you are guaranted results.

One of my friends is currently just started month 2 and shes lost weight and is seeing a difference in her body. Shes been saying how much harder the second month is but its awesome and she said this morning she was swearing at Shaun T while doing it so it must of been hard as she doesnt swear much haha.

I would literally burn near on 1000cals when i did them as i wear a HRM while doing them. I still try and fit in 2 a week and the other weekend i did 4 back to back and burnt about 2300 cals lol which is Insane in its self.

I do want to give it another go once i work out how much food i need to eat and whether i can manage to actually eat it all in a day. And i already eat alot every day as it is lol.

Do you think this would be a decent next step to 30DS?

Back