Insert cliché title about weight loss in here......

Maria, my portions have always been wrong, dunno when that started.... lol had a good strong day today as well, it's really on this time!

Today has been good. Points stuck to and hubby is making dinner - my favourite at the moment, pitta pizza, salad and sweet potato wedges :) am so focused on this I'm not sure how or why mind! I'm setting myself a target of 8lbs off in Jan, but I would.like to do better - but no pressure, 8lbs is loads off towards my target! Happy happy happy :0

Not now lol, all gone :) love the pita pizza, feels like a proper meal - a cheat meal really! Haha

I could eat it every night lol. Got work now for three days, 12hr shifts - gonna test me :(

I am gonna try! Lol. I've a new obsession, I want a fitbit... anyone out there got one?

Off the radar for a few days with work and cheating on the old diet! Lost a lb, which is a miracle!! But here we are again, another week! I'm better when I have to update on here, cheat less... so more chatting!

Thanks sugar fairy. . I bought a top today for a party in 4 weeks. It's in my size now but will look loads better if I loose some weight. Could get rid of half a stone by then if I can do 2lbs a week.. keeping it on the front of my wardrobe to remind me

Thanks sugar. Updating this does really help! So spin class last night - sore bottom to prove it! And a pilates class this morning, off to a good weekend! Working now till Monday so planning ahead, got some ready meals in which I know aren't the healthiest (they are ww though) but if I cook I cook bad food! So it's a interim measure to avoid bad food :) the top is there and I'm actually going to try it on shortly - so I can see what it's gonna look like!!

like you said ready meals can come in handy plus their ww so i dont think there should be a problem. sounds like you are doing fab in both food and exercise, im sure it will pay off when you get on the scales next xx

Hi, I've got a fitbit and I love it! It really spurs me on to do as many steps as poss. I've also managed to make a few friends and we do challenges which brings out my competitive side!

im back on here after yet another break, looking forward to keeping up with my own diary and yours too.

Oh dear. Yep since the 15th no counting no pointing no tracking and all the pizza that that involves.

Back