Insert cliché title about weight loss in here......

Dare I say I'm back. We will see but been to zumba, asda next on the list then some uni work.

Good day yesterday, stuck to dailies - no weeklies used. And didn't actually do too much damage over the non tracking weeks - so here goes day two. More essay writing and cups of tea lol

Hey joy! Thanks. Do you have a diary? Good day again Woohoo, bust out some moves at body attack - gotta hit tthe gym this time round as I know it massively changes my shape - for the better :) hope everyone is having a good day x

Hey joy! Thanks. Do you have a diary? Good day again Woohoo, bust out some moves at body attack - gotta hit tthe gym this time round as I know it massively changes my shape - for the better :) hope everyone is having a good day x

I SOOOO need to get to the gym - I just can't make myself get motivated! Go you :D I actually have two diaries haha (trying to capitalise on the motivation while it's here!) ... food diary here and weight loss diary here :)

It's hard to motivate. And tonight has killed me! Squats and lunges are going to hurt tomorrow! !! Here's to a good day today and tomorrow!

Ooh, I've got squats and lunges to do later today, I'm dreading the pain already!

It hasn't been too bad today - ready for.zumba again tonight. Working the next four days so no.gym, have to cram ir in!

Back