(insert exciting diary name here)

celtgirl

Hi folks! so i joined WW on 12/4/12. Hoping this will really be the thing that makes the difference with my weight loss. been on this site for years, floating around different diets, you name it i tried it. lipotrim, xenical, cabbage soup, the lot. been to unislim too and managed to lose a few stone, only to have gallstones (due to lipotrim) and have them go undiagnosed for 3 years. so now im back to good health i m ready to get this weight off! so heres what i ate today:

Breakfast: poached egg and 1 slice of toast + small bowl coco pops

Lunch: 2 small wraps with boiled chicken marinated in chili and lime juice, salad and mayo.

Dinner: turkey stir fry with egg noodles. 2 mandarins.

Snacks: muller rice, peach youghrt (and ONE quality street!)

also had a highlights hot choc before bed.

im on 38 propoints a day. i have to say i ate a lot more today then i would if i wasnt on a diet! usually i eat little during the day and binge at night. feeling excited about what my weigh in will be.

looking forward to getting to know you all :D

I'm sorry you've been so ill, best of luck with your diet and hopefully this'll be the last time you ever go on a diet :) Your meals look really good!

thanks rosebud! i was down to 13st after my op and from there i just PILED on the weight as with the gallstone i couldnt eat any fat or id have an attack. looking forward to losing it now! i have found this website a great motivational tool in the past

urgh! was in a right mood all day! it was my own fault as i skippied brekky and im like that diva snickers add when i dont eat. i ended up having a pack of baked walkers and 1/4 of an easter egg as the first thing ive eaten! that used up 11 pro point so I still have 27 left! well i had a 30 minute cat nap and felt tons better.

for dinner im having a turkey stir fry (again) but im having it with rice this time and im marinading the turkey in a small bit of honey, periperi sauce and sesame seeds and baking as this would be my usual take away night. all for 12 propoints! 15 left...

hope you all had a super day!

so dinner never happened i made a turkey stew instead. i made it in a leek and potato soup, with mushrooms, carrots and cauliflower, and had a small amount of mash with it too. then me and my beloved(!) watched a film so instead of sweets i had another pack of walkers baked (not great i know) and a tesco light choices orange and chocolate bar. im having a nice cup of fennel and nettle tea now.

all in all i used 31 points out of my 38 so when you look at it like that its not bad. i'll try harder to eat better foods tomorrow however!

Hey Hun,

Here to follow your diary!

Well done on making a great start on your first week... I've been doing ww for one year now so if I can help u at all with any questions just let me know!

When's your weigh in? Good luck!x x x

Thanks girls! my weigh in is Thursday, cant wait!

i skipped Breakfast today which i have learned is a big no-no for me because i ate 2 chocolate mikados in the car tsk tsk!

lunch i had two potato waffles with a poached egg on top and a slice of ham.

Dinner was chicken stir fry i was supposed to make yesterday but i made stew instead. soo nice, love bean sprouts!

going to have some tinned peaches with a small amount of WW cream. love that stuff its so low!

got a 45 minute walk in today so feeling good. dug out my gym ball too but im scared to use it! Delighted to be finally on my diet as i spent a few weeks saying will i wont i, you know what its like.

made my points with 5 to spare, delighted! hope your all well xxx

Well done to you for taking the plunge with it,you went for a nice long walk then,that's good,how come you're scared about using your gym ball?

hi! i was worried about useing it in case i was too heavy for it some of those the weight only goes up to 16st. used it and thankfully held my weight

hi all!
started the day off with some chicken soup and half a roll with a small bit of butter and a pack of baked walkers. (this was around 3pm i couldnt eat all day as i didnt feel great.

for dinner i ate a cod fillet with lemon juice and dill and some oven chips.

i still have a good few points left over so i may have something small, maybe a slice of toast with a spoonful of peanut butter although i know peanut butter is quite fatty. anyone know the pp value while im at it? hope you all have a great day!

eekk bit of a bad one today!
heres what i ate

BLT for lunch with baked walkers
choco digestive biccy +banana
mini brioche with choco spread
baked potato with small peppered steak with mushrooms + roasted carrots and parsnips (made by my other half)
tesco light choices choc desert thingy (5 pp)
treble crunch. oh and two animal bars.

far too much grazing today as i left it too long between meals. really hope I lose something as i have been using a lot of my weeklies. also nervous about my first weigh in which is (stupidly) why I'm picking at food. I'm never usually nervous about first weigh in's when i was in unislim and the like before, but for some reason im nervous about this one, its not very good if you dont lose on your very first week is it?!

better tomorrow i hope!

xx

Aw I'm sure you will lose,think positive,I found peanut butter crunchy 15g is 3pp and smooth is the same,reduced fat is 2pp

celtgirl said:
hi! i was worried about useing it in case i was too heavy for it some of those the weight only goes up to 16st. used it and thankfully held my weight

Glad all was ok when you used it :0)

hehe thanks bulldogdaisy!

i had a great day today.
did my gym ball workout (skipped breakfast)
had a mini brioche with choco spead 5
animal bar 2
small banana 0
ham and cheese pastry and a large salad with cottage cheese 13
dinner will be chili crusted salmon fillet + noodles and stir fry veg 10
and for pud i have a gu berry compote 3

still have 5 left if i need to but i think that'll be enough.

i have a major issue with skipping brekkie i know ill have to stop it if i want to lose weight but the thoughts of eating makes me ill ironically! so by lunch time i always go for the worst choice.

very proud of myself and the boyfriend for doing an hour and a half walk too today.

also been drinking that WW elderflower and lemon cordial instead of fizzy drinks, its actually nice, i wonder if you could do anything else with like put some into a meringue mix or something.

hope you all had a great day

Well done on you and the bf's long walk :0) glad you've had a good day,I do still drink 7 up zero and sprite zero but have Tescos fizzy water aswell to balance it out abit,drink normal water aswell.Shame you don't like breakfast,have you tried having something light around 10ish?

i know i really should but due to IBS i get really gassy and stomach pains if i eat anything nomatter what it is. im sure its to do with my weight too no doubt. thanks for stopping by :D

used your words of encouragement and had a yoghurt for brekky! its a start!

Something is always better then nothing!i normally have two portions of fruit and a yoghurt but I try and wake up abit before I eat lol

Back