(insert exciting diary name here)

Hi Celt girl taking meal ideas from your diary. Hope all good and the yogurt in the morning worked....

i got a bout of gas and other nastiness after it unfortunatly. feels like i need to go to a&e each time i get it. some days i could eat anything and i dont get it, its luck of the draw it seems.

on another note, had my 1st weight in and lost 5 pounds woohoo!

Ouch! Sorry to hear that,I have friends that suffer with ibs,not nice! And a big whoohoo to your weight loss!!! Well done :0)

Ouch! Sorry to hear that,I have friends that suffer with ibs,not nice! And a big whoohoo to your weight loss!!! Well done :0)

thanks daisy, feels great to have a loss! before WW i was a mess with my weightloss, up one week down the next. heres hoping it stays down!

Yea I find WW helps to keep focus with weight loss,even when have a off day,think this site helps with that aswell.I was the same last year,would lose a couple of pounds,get stuck and give up,so glad I decided to do WW.

ok, so thanks to my weight loss im now at 37 a day.
for brekkie i had a raspberry youghrt
my OH made me some fresh chicken soup for lunch was delicious. i had that and 2 slices of toast with 1 extra light cheese triangle.
then i had nother 2 sices of bread with some turkey slices in when i got home, followed by a pack of baked walkers.
really have no clue what to make for dinner but i'll post a pic when its made!

all i can say is that diet wise the last few days have been awful. got some bad news on friday which resulted in mcdonalds, then a 1/4 of a frozen pizza and a handful of chips later on. saturday was a kids party which i ate my own weight in chocolate cake, and today was not much better. worst of all i didnt track!

so, with that out of the way im back to my normal self now, weeklies are wel and truely used up plus extra, so i might lower my points (usually 37) to about...30 maybe until thursday to get myself back to normal. so disappointed in myself.

Don't feel bad,you are starting afresh and that is what counts.Sorry to hear you had bad news the other day.Hope you're ok :0)

Thanks daisy. hasnt gotten much better, if anything its gotten worse. been eating like a pig literally all week. i do this all the time, do great and then punish myself my making myself put on weight. im sure im not the only one. im going to take it one day at a time. i ate a ton of junk today. im not sure i can face going to the meeting on thursday because i dont want my 5 lbs i lost to be in vain.

so fresh start tomorrow, it wont beat me this time! (sorry if i sound dramatic lol)

hope your all well

Yea we all get like that so don't feel bad,go to the meeting as I'm sure you will leave feeling motivated plus other people can help you out and give advice.Is there something that triggers it off? Like boredom aswell.

ok i'm sorry for the rant folks but here goes.

I cant seem to get back into the swing of things at all. i put 2lbs back on of the 5 i lost, and its only going into my 3rd week. i keep eating even when i know i'm going to feel like i have to call an ambulance due to IBS. my health is a joke for my age. i have pre diabetes, IBS, had my gallbladder removed in august, high blood pressure and depression, as well as a calcified spine. and its all because of weight. I feel like an old woman, my mother who is 62 has FAR more energy than me, and worst of all is i can change it at any time.

I mean, what the hell is wrong with me? i have been overweight since i was about 15 but i always felt huge even when i was a child although i was always normal sized. My partner is sick to death of hearing about my weight and i cant blame him, im sick of talking about it. he is also big but as soon as he decided to lose weight that was it and he's doing brilliantly thank god. however, here i am getting bigger, and at 17 and a half stone at 24 i just feel like i'm at breaking point. my doctor is no good so when i mention my IBS he just tells me to lose weight which is fine, but somedays i literally dont have enough energy to even get dressed. I need to lose this weight so i can start living my life, i cant even sit on the floor to play with my neice for more than 2 or 3 minutes. and i feel like slapping myself because theyre are people out there with REAL problems, and here i am obsessing and making my life as tough and as painful as possible for myself.

I skipped my meeting like i knew i would because i said oh if i just take this week off i'll be able to counteract the weight i put on- didnt happen. one small plus is that at least i recognise that pattern in myself so next time i'll have to make myself. i'm saying all this here so i dont have to wreck my partners head with this stuff anymore. i'm sorry if a sound like a drama queen, i'm just feeling sorry for myself at this particular minute in time.

ok talked it out with the OH. Feel a bit better, sorry for the rant i really hate seeming dramatic and rarely let my feelings out to others. Just mainly upset as ive been in agony all the time with IBS. going to the docs tomorrow to get some more meds, hopefeully it'll ease my tum and ill just start again re my diet change.

night all xx

Hun you're not being dramatic at all. It's good to get it off your chest. That's what this forum is about. I'm so glad I've joined. Good you feel better now. I suffer from IBS too and know only too well the stress it can cause. Hope docs goes ok xx

Aw hun,we all have off days and need to get it off our chests at times,it's better then bottling it up,glad you talked it through with your OH.Hope you're feeling better,you will get back on track. :0)

Celt girl I think you are stronger than you think....you could have carried on not saying a word, but you not only know the problem, you have told us and OH what's going on, and you ave going to stick with it.....that's strength I think you should be a bit proud of yourself. Xxxx glad OH is supporting you take that support and make it happen x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hi everyone.

Thanks so much for the support. i do feel a lot better since then and have been sticking rigidly to the diet change, thrilled with myself. my tummys pains seem to be on the mend too so im delighted all round. i really appreciate your kind words, they mean an awful lot x

celtgirl said:
hi everyone.

Thanks so much for the support. i do feel a lot better since then and have been sticking rigidly to the diet change, thrilled with myself. my tummys pains seem to be on the mend too so im delighted all round. i really appreciate your kind words, they mean an awful lot x

How are you getting on ?

Back