(insert exciting diary name here)

Just read your whole diary :) If you can loose 5 pounds then you can loose 5 stone so just get back in the zone and you'll be dropping off weight in no time! I'm not one to talk, I hop on and off the wagon every second week but the great thing about WW is it's always there to start fresh no matter how long you give up for :) Your not much older than me and were both in Ireland so I'll definitely be following your diary for ideas and motivation!!

celtgirl said:
went well and truely off the wagon but starting back tomorrow morning. looking forward to it, you really miss the classes if your not there! how are you?

Hey welcome back :0) have just change my wi day from Monday to Friday as have started to use my weeklies at the weekend though am planning on spreading them out during the week :0)

Thanks so much marthamydear, your words really motivated me! i re-joined this morning, have a new leader she is SO friendly and chatty makes it much easier. i did 20mins of exercise too as well as a long walk so i'm feeling good today. dying to get into the 16 bracket anyway, i'm probably better off taking it a stone at a time.

I'm about to have dinner now, which is going to be chicken peppers and onions with fajita spice with rice. i skipped breakfast due to my IBS and then had a chicken and basil sandwhich with red pesto, coming in at 9pp, with some walkers baked and an orange. thinking about tinned pears for later on.

glad yourdoin well bulldogdaisy, thanks for stopping by girls :)

Well done on rejoining today,your leader sounds nice which always helps :0) I always go by losing a stone,less pressure that way I feel.Sounds like you've had a good first day back,well done with the exercise aswell,call me Daisy :0)

great thanks! whole new attitude to food for some reason. I started reading the book one foot in front of the other my teena gates, it's really inspiring! she lost her weight through WW too. how are you getting on?

Breakfast: 2 weetabix and a banana-3
Lunch:eek:melette with peppers, spring onion and 1 slice cheese-6
bite of chocolate-1
snack:1 small meatball and small bit of pasta- 3
Dinner: crispy chicken breast stuffed with chorizo and cream cheese, mashed potatoes, sweetcorn and peppers-18

so i have 5 points left but I'm far too stuffed to use them.
I had a great day today but didnt do any exercise although i was on the go all day so i'm sure it counts for something. I did 40 minutes aerobic exercise last night so i was delighted with myself. I'm gonna try to do some more tomorrow but i have been activly trying to put more effort into housework etc. the OH is doing great too it helps a lot when the person your living with doing WW also. he's actually struggling to eat his 49 propoints a day. were the same size, and i'm on 38. anyhow i hope your all doing well, i just thought i'd add a pic of my dinner too (it was nicer then it looks) 120615-225612.jpg
(also the chicken in the pic was made with the maggi so crispy sachet, you just get the breast and dip it in egg then the crumbs and bake in the oven, much healthier then fried chicken but you do actually feel like your eating something substantial):D

Hiya,glad you are feeling positive and well done on the exercise class :0) sounds good about dipping the chicken! Yup it does help when the OH is following WW aswell.Am good thanks,lost 1.5lbs today which I'm pleased with.

Hey Celtgirl I just read through your diary and well done for getting back on track! Well done on being able to lose 5 pounds in one week, if you can do it once u can do it again! Remember no matter how small the lose is it's a bit off! I started off at over 16st 2.5lb and have managed to get to 13st! Believe me if I can do it ANYONE can! I have recently been diagnosed with gallstones and they are ruining my life- I swear I'm not dramatic lol! Anyway just wanted to say well done and keep it up! You'll get there before u know it! Xx

Hey Celtgirl I just read through your diary and well done for getting back on track! Well done on being able to lose 5 pounds in one week, if you can do it once u can do it again! Remember no matter how small the lose is it's a bit off! I started off at over 16st 2.5lb and have managed to get to 13st! Believe me if I can do it ANYONE can! I have recently been diagnosed with gallstones and they are ruining my life- I swear I'm not dramatic lol! Anyway just wanted to say well done and keep it up! You'll get there before u know it! Xx

oh my god you poor girl!! i have undiagnosed gallstones for three years and they were the worst three years of my life! i actually thought i would end up in a mad house as the doc said i was having "panic attacks" ou know yourself how bad it gets! honestly i have to tell you the op is brilliant, best thing ive ever done! if you have any questions feel free to ask, and thanks for the motivation it put a smile on my face!

Had a great day today! really looking forward to my first weigh in of my 2nd attempt at weight watchers! I have noticed my mood changing too, i'm much cheerier then i have been in quite a while, heres hoping it stays that way! so onto my food for today

Breakfast: 1 poached egg, 2 small sausages, 1 slice brown toast with a scraping of butter, orange juice, coffee- 12
Lunch-Anchovy and bacon salad with 1 tbsp coleslaw-6
snack 1 doughnut-6
Dinner-Sea Bass with lemon and coriander couscous and roasted veg-8
Dessert- strawberry thing with oatcakes mixed with sweetner, quark and coconut beaten until thick and strawberries-7

propoints used 39/38
weeklies left:48

heres some pics of my dinner i think i'll add them everyday, it'll motivate me to eat healthier! HNI_0001.JPGHNI_0002.JPG

I weigh in wednesday morning at 11. I'm so excited about it because I haven't even been tempted to fail. Once you get your head in gear the rest follows. I have to say this website certainly helps doesnt it! I planned to go for a walk in the fields behind my house, I went into the kichen this morning and saw a HUGE stag, it scared the crap out of me! I wonder how many pp in deer stew.... :p

Lol bout the deer stew! Must be lovely where you live :0) yup the site is my life line for sure,even more so as do WW at home.Glad to hear you're doing so well,not long to wait for wi then,that's good :0)

Hi folks! hope everyone is well. heres my day:

Breakfast: Omelette with cheese, veg and chrizo: 10

snacks: 2 oatcakes with red pesto and extra light cream cheese: 7

Dinner: making meat loaf and having with mash and roast carrots: 18

I have 3 left for the day after i have my dinner, I have some peaches inside with my name on them too. I think i have to cut down on the eggs I'm eating either poached egg or an omelette everyday this week, its not great. the OH is doing great on WW too, he wont go to the meetings but he's doing it off my books and has lost 3lb already, putting him under 17st for the first time in a long time, so proud of him. I'm looking forward to my weigh in now! x HNI_0050.JPG

Last edited:
Well done with your OH,mine was following it but has slipped abit!

awh i'm sorry to hear that! it's easy to slip especially if you have a lot of weight to lose. its tough going hopefully he can turn it around

celtgirl said:
awh i'm sorry to hear that! it's easy to slip especially if you have a lot of weight to lose. its tough going hopefully he can turn it around

Thanks hun,yea not sure what happened really! Am sure he will get back into it,he is still fairly good so that helps :0)

Back