(insert exciting diary name here)

Awh thanks! At this stage just can't wait to get the bloody thing out? I'm thinking of just going in through a&e rather than waiting for my appointment!

unfortunatly A&E wont take it out they'll just give you pain relievers until the attack goes, trust me ive tried it!

started again!! delighted i kicked my **** back into gear. spent the last few months aimlessly dieting and overeating and all that got me was +4 on the scale. so time to get serious. my weigh in is Wednesday and ive stuck to my points and (as of monday) i have used all my weeklies. i never usually use my weeklies so im a bit paranoid that i wont lose any weight! i guess i'll find out! I'm also going to join the gym where my WW meeting is held. it has 2 large pools that are always empty so i have no excuse! i have a calcified spine and am supposed to be losing weight to help that so this is the right time to really get it sorted. sick of the health scares i'm only 25!! well anyway this week went really well, i am not doing enough exercise though i know that. did clean the house from top to bottom today though, so that counts for something!! looking forward to getting back into it! xx

had a weird day today. felt a little ill so just had some crackers busy busy for the whole day so i just sat down to a plate of pineapple pieces, mixed olives, Italian herb crackers, anchovies and some extra mature cheddar. that comes in at 8pp so so far Ive had 10pp today, have another 28pp for the rest of the day. dont know how I'll fit that in but I'm sure I'll manage! will update later for dinner. I'm thinking homemade korma made with fat free fromage frais.
also my first weigh in tomorrow since i re-joined! yey super excited!!

Hi folks! I had a great few day. lost 4 pounds at my first WI so i'm thrilled. also bought one of the ww propoints calculators-brilliant! don't know how ive lived without it haha. i need to up the ante on the exercise though- im thinking swiming. so today i ate:

2 weetabix (3)
25g Brie (2.5)
Crackers (2)
cup a soup (2)
Youghrt (3)
baked cod, mash and parsnips (11)
kinder pengui (4)

I havent eaten much today to be fair. have baked cod in the oven for dinner with mash and roasted parsnips. you needed cream for the recipe so i substituted with skimmed milk mixed with cornflour-works a treat! i havent pointed it up yet though- will do later. feel really positive today!

still have 11 left, dont know what to have. keep ending up being 10 or 11 under each day, have to eat more...for once!

Last edited:
skipped brekky today :busted::eat:
must do better!!
for lunch i had:
40g mature chedder with 5 Mediterranean crackers, 10 olives and 1/2 tin pineapple= 9pp
1 pack ready salted frisps=4pp
going to my sisters house for beef stew and mash. literally have no idea how to point it. planning on a bottle of ww wine too, hope its nice!

had a great time last night really enjoyed the white ww wine- will be sticking to that in future!
so far today had my plate of 40g brie, 10 black olives, pineapple and Mediterranean crackers and having a roast for dinner. trying roast butternut squash fir the first time, going to put garlic and thyme over it-fingers crossed. will be back to point up later
lunch=8pp
activia youghrt=4pp
roasted butternut squash, chicken and stuffing wrapped in bacon, roasted potatoes and carrot mash with pepper sauce= 18pp
30/38

8 left. really really struggling with the exercise. im looking for excuses at every turn! any ideas? swimming is off as im a bit broke atm.

Last edited:
another good day.
2 bacon medallions and an egg yolk with 2 slices toast w ww butter=9pp
activia youghrt=4pp
25g dark chocolate=4pp
dinner will be update later with points and a photo. seem to be getting more energy as i was able to clean the house straight after a 3hr shopping trip (walking as i dont have a car)

Back