*Insert fat related witty diary title here*

onlywayisdown

Morning, it's day 1. I forgot to get on the scales before having a cuppa so will get my starting weight in a bit, but I'm here to lose about four stone and I am so determined to do it.

So it's 14 stone and 1 pound starting weight. That's pretty much the highest I've ever been since being pregnant. Oh well. Here's goes four stone.

Good luck I hope day 1 goes by fast for you

Day 1 done. Awake at 4am feeling pretty hungry so expecting today to be a bit tough. Hoping DH will take the kids and let me snooze for a bit. Other than that a day at home ahead.

Morning - confession time. I had a howler of a day yesterday and it all went to pot. I know that's bad, but I need to be honest in here, so I'm starting again today.

Bit of background, i've been on one diet or another since I was 20.. I remember getting on the scales at 9-12 when I usually weighed 9-10 and was appalled at how I'd put on two pound. Oh my to be 9-12 now! Anyway, that started it off, I lost and gained that same two pound over and over and then it got bigger, and so did I.. and here I am four stone heavier.. I thought I was fat at 9-12!

I'm an emotional eater, if I'm happy, food makes me happier, if I'm sad, food makes it better - until I wake up the next day and think why oh why did I eat all that yesterday..

So that's the issue for me, dealing with the emotional aspect and not reaching for chocolate, cakes or pizza..

I am determined to do this, I'm 40 next year and I want this gone before then, I do not want to spend my 40's like I have my 20's and 30's.. plus I want to be a good role model for my kids so I want to do packs whilst they are young enough to not realise what i'm doing..

Rabbit over.. on with the day and I'll be back later to honk at finishing Day 1. x

Hows day 1 going? Hope its a better one than last time.

Drink lots of water and stay busy

Back