Insomniacs!

Modarella

Decided to start this thread because I'm a bit of an insomniac. It would be good to find others in the same boat, because I do most of my thinking lying in bed at night and it could be good for others in the same situation =]

I'm a terrible insomniac too - always up at silly o'clock!

im waiting for visits / call outs, hate not doing anything. very glad this site isnt blocked at work.
joined SW group this morning so will read through all my books in a bit.

Oh my goodness this is me!!! I work shifts and my body clock doesn't know what it's doing. I've not had a full nights sleep for as long as I can remember so ive decided to really up my exercise see if that tires me out

Don`t know what a proper nights sleep is like without medication.

I have numerous sleep disorders bordering on sleepwalking. The worst is restless legs syndrome. Can`t sleep at night without tablets from the doc. Then falling asleep in the day at totally the wrong time. Can`t even be a passenger in a car without falling asleep. If I`m driving I feel ok cos I`ve got something to concentrate on. Yet if I try to read I feel sick. Doc says it all related.

Only got diagnosed a few years ago after attending a sleep disorder clinic.

sarahevans said:
Oh my goodness this is me!!! I work shifts and my body clock doesn't know what it's doing. I've not had a full nights sleep for as long as I can remember so ive decided to really up my exercise see if that tires me out

I'm the same-take now for example!! I tried the exercise thing and it doesn't work!! As exercise gives you more energy, therefore making you less likely to sleep! I can't remember the last time I slept all night!!! I can get to sleep no prob, it's staying asleep that is my problem :( x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I always wake up around 4am! Thank god for this website, it keeps me going at this stupid hour....problem then is that I need to sleep about 2-00pm!

I've got the day off today, instead of a lie-in I got up 2 hours earlier.
Stoo-pid thats me!

I didn't sleep last night, so I'm lying on the couch under my slanket trying not to sleep!! I'm glad I started this thread, we're not alone!!

I cant sleep until 3 am,if I'm lucky! I have a bath around 1 am ,get in bed,watch tv or read if I fancy and wait until I can't see any longer, nothing works for me. I could lie for 5 hours wide awake x

One night recently I was wide awake about 3a.m., so I came down and made a pot of tea and then played a few games (on ChitChat) with Emmaline from Norfolk, Pommette from Alicante, and a couple of other members from Wales and the North East. Minimins will always sort you out! :)

Call yourselves insomniacs!! I came on to have a chat 3am and none of you are still up-lightweights. lol I work nights and am on my break but on nights off I still stay up late as I too don't sleep well.

Back