Inspiration for all those doubters

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Just been to weigh in ,
and I've lost 1.5LB :bliss::bliss:
After staying the same last week ...wonder if it was because of TOTM??
anyway Im well happy with that.
And for all those doubters out there that ask - does SW really work??
Put it like this , I have been doing it for 13 weeks and have not put on a pound since !!! I have lost (have STS x2) every week -even over christmas. (you watch I will put on next week LOL)
So if I can go from takeouts and fry-ups, mcdonalds, kebabs,kfc- to salad ,jacket tates,veg,fruit,yoghurt- then anyone can !!
I know its slow, but it took me 27 years to get like this I aint gonna get rid of it in a month!!
When I started I weighed.....
19 stone and 9LBs :eek::eek:, I knew I was touching the 20 stone mark , I just kept saying ''oh I'm not that big'' fooling myself ,but just sort of forgot about it, but now after 13 weeks I weigh 17stone and12.5Lbs and I'm happy that I decided to go to SW and not do one of the 'SHAKE' diets -cos I know I would have given up by now and done nothing but scoff.
And also being in FBI team and seeing what the others loose that really helps spur you on - (if they loose more than me it 's like grrrr) so if your not in a team- Get In One LOL
Anyway good luck everyone , looking forward to a good year- a thinner one !!!!

Well done!! I'm only on my 3rd week, it is great to know that 13 weeks down the line you are still so motivated. I must admit I am loving this way of eating. I'm never hungry.

Really pleased for you.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Its all too easy to assume that we will loose weight as quickly as it took to put it on!
Im like you, Ive not gained (well apart from the binge at Christmas and planned to have a gain!) and have either lost or sts consistently.
No one said this plan was easy with all the outside temptations that there are, but you just have to have the motivation to stay at it for the distance.
Well done Huni and I will see you at Skinnyville too!! Onwards and downwards to the next mini goal is what I say!!!!

xxxx

loved reading this - you are an inspiration! I'm losing but sometimes get impatient and have only been doing this 4 weeks, think its good to know that people can continue doing this and still feel so good about it. And we all have to remember how long the weight took to creep on for some perspective..looking forward to you giving us another update. well done!

What a great thread! and well done you, you are doing fantastic and should be really proud of yourself, just think what a great xmas you will have this year if you keep going and how slim you will be by then xx

Well done,

Its really inspiring for everyone to know that it really works, i'm enjoying it so far and have been doing it since 5th Jan this year... let the weightloss continue !!

Jo
x

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm and motivation! :D It's lovely to read. We all have highs and lows as we journey through this... isn't it marvelous how we're all there to pick each other up in the low times and join in the celebrations in the good times! Well done you!!

thank you everso much for sharing this honey i need some inspiration at the moment

Well done Alice! You are an inspiration to us all!

Well done.. I really enjoy reading when people say they have lost this amount of weight in such a short time really... I hope I can do as well as you... I've only been doing the plan for 4 weeks and I got my 1/2 stone sticker last night.. I was like a ten year old at Christmas :bliss:

thanxs for all your comments girls , I know some weeks I have been grumpy over the 1/2 lb or so, but hey, Its coming off.
My work skirt is getting loose and I can pull it straight off !!, work shirt hangs like a sack ! But Im gonna 'Hang' onto them till they literally fall off and just before they do , go and order a Smaller one !!
reckon i will have to buy a few safety pins !

Got a good little bargain today -
I have been making SW quiches in my dish - but they always turn out thin- someone at group said my dish is too big so I ve been looking for a smaller one - found one today and it came with a free pair of silicone tipped tongs !, but when I had a good look at the tongs in the packet - there was 2 in the sealed packet !! there was about 9 dishes on the shelf and only this one had 2 tongs in ! so I thought 'yes ,this is mine'
woman on till kept looking at it strangely -probably thought I had put the second pair in - I hadn't. So I was well happy 2 tongs and a dish for £7 bargain!!

Back