inspiration/ help needed please!!!! lol

betsy74

Im new to this and just reading through this site for some success stories/ other peoples experiences from doing this this VLCD, I originally started on the LighterLife for 3 weeks and have just changed to the CD yesterday, in my first 2 weeks I lost just over 10lbs but then this last week I havnt lost anything( well few ounces), this has disapointed me to say the least especially as I have quite a bit to lose, has this happened to anyone else??, I would of thought it comes of more in the first few weeks??, any ideas/suggestions to why i didnt lose last week??, any replys/answers would be much appreciated, help!!!! lol

Hiya

You do have "quiet" weeks on the diet for weight loss but I promise you if you stick with it you will lose weight quickly, safely and at a very good rate.

Drink at least 2.25 litres (in my opinion 4 is better!) and you will be set for being super slim, super quick.

Don't stop now as this diet works......

Mike

Thankyou Mike for getting back to me so quick, its made me feel better already and motivated once more!!, had a look at one your threads the other day and your weight loss is a huge inspiration, well done you!!! yeh I have been struggling with the amounts of water to drink sometimes but ive just bought some berry flavouring so hopefully this will help me, Thanks again

Hey Betsy, we all get peaks and troughs, thing is to not get down about it. If you didnt weight every week, and only once a month, you would get a truer reading.

As Mike says, stick that chim ut in determination, as teh Cambridge does what it says on the packs - stick to and and the weight will go, honest xx

Thankyou TTey68,
First time ive posted a thread on here and its good to get such quick replies, motivates you and supports you, think Im going to start weighing self every 2 weeks, god look at your weight loss, fantastic eh!!! bet you pleased with that, well done you,
x

Good luck with your CD part of the journey. There's no doubt that the diet works if you stick to it.

There are daily / weekly fluctuations in weight loss for all sorts of reasons e.g hormonal levels changing leading to water retention etc. This is why Cambridge talk of an average MONTHLY loss so that these fluctuations have time to iron themselves out.

Stick to the rules and you'll see amazing results :)

Back