Inspiration needed!

mand=slim

Hi everyone

I have been really struggling for the past 3 weeks, i don't know what has happened. I lost a stone from 4th January till end of Jan, then i became ill. Since then i cant seem to get back into the swing of it. Although i have not put no weight back on I have 3 stone still to lose, current weight is 12 stone 8 pounds and i really need to get back on the wagon, i do good for 3 days and then slip back.

This evening i have been to see an hypnosis and usually works well for me so i am hoping this puts some focus back into me and re-programme the urge to eat and chew.

Usually i just come on here and read for inspiration on all your great successes, today i have decided to join in the hope this site will also keep my spirits up.

My journey begins this evening with my first milkshake.

Hope to share my ups and downs with you over the coming weeks. xx

Well done or losing a stone hun you have done really well :D Ok so you couldnt get back on CD but as from now you have forgot ALL that and have started a fresh!!! Ok so come on here alot over the next few weeks i found that REALLY helped me as so many lovely people on here keep you on the right track. PM me if you need someone to talk to or vent to. You can do this, you have done it once you can do it again hun. Hehe just think of the summer and how you will feel at goal :) good luck hun you can do it <3 xxxx

you can do this, i come in here whenim struggling a little, it keeps me focused xx

I know how you feel, alot of people have started in the new yr and then fallen ill, me being one of them. This is my 3rd week on CD, after doing 5 weeks on LT and it's the first week i am 100% better and feeling like i can do it again.
Keep going it will get easier as you body gets better again.

Thanks everyone - 100% all the way it is, i will do this, i have too - your right i need to think of the slim me. It is such a great feeling when i buy 1 size down and i cant weight to get into those skinny designer gear that i can never buy but so want to :)

the fact that you are hear already shows ur committment and how much you want to succeed...together we can hope aboard the road to skinnydom!!! haha
im on a diet which works similar to CD - its called New You - so lets share and get through the difficult times together fellow dieters.....a new you is looming!!!! Keep in touch!!!xx

Back