Inspiration

Kerryx13

Hello everyone :) I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago and have lost 1 stone 2 and a half pounds! Amazed so far as it doesn't seem to have been too difficult! How does everyone find the first few weeks? Does it get harder and more difficult to lose each week? I'm not sure if I'm writing in the right place but just wanted to pass by and make some new friends :) xxx

Congrats on such a good loss. Isn't one stone off one dress size down! I'm joining tomorrow and I hope I do as well. You've made me feel more motivated.

Thanks guys :) not for me yet, I'm at 21 stone 10 at the mo so the loss hasnt made much of a difference (yet!) but I'm feeling so motivated! Never managed to stick to a diet for more than a few days before :p

Way to go on your loss over a stone in 3 weeks is amazing! Everyone's different but personally its got easier as the times gone on, if i go off track the first thing i normally think the next morning is where's the healthy food!x

Well done on your loss so far...thats brilliant!!

I did the plan a couple of years ago and nearly lost 5 stone. Unfortunately as a result of breaking up from my BF and then moving house I stopped going to class and fell off the wagon (hence only being on my third week at the min)

At the time I was really motivated and found that seeing the numbers going down was enough to keep me on track. I think if you want it enough you will keep going and it will become second nature.

My tips to keep going would be to try new recipes all the time to keep things fresh and also to write down your syns so you know what you've had.

Good luck xxx

CONGRATS!!! youre doing fantastic

I started back on New years day and have lost 1 st 5 so far, i'm doing it from home with my mrs and she's lost 10 lbs so far too. Im totally insppired and supported by everyon eon here, so loving all the tips hints and advice on here

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

:eek: Wow!! Well done on your amazing weight loss so far - very inspirational indeed :worthy:

wow thats awesome you must be so pleased!! xxx

your weight loss is really, really great - well done!

I think as you lose more weight, your weight loss will slow down. It happens to us all.

Hope you are enjoying SW! x

Well done! Brilliant weight loss! :)

I was going along at 2lb a week, from when I started up to week before christmas, slowed a bit now, hoping to get back on it!

Well done and good luck with your weight loss journey!! :D

Just thought I'd update 6 months in I'm at a loss of 3 stone 10lbs! Been on a bit of a wobble recently but definately getting somewhere !!

Back