Inspirational Slide Show!

fifi70

Silver Member
I watched this slideshow this aft, and what can I say, I'm absolutely gobsmacked by the results that the people have achieved. I noticed that all the before photos are of really miserable frowning people and the after photos are a complete transformation, some are quite unrecognisable, what an achievement, and they all look years n years younger, with sparkly eyes. If I get a down day then I think looking at this slideshow will put my frame of mind back on track. Well done too all, it's nice to put some names to faces. I recommend if you haven't seen it, you'll be amazed as well.

Where is it fifi?

Yep 1 smacked gob:eek: quite incredible that but I wish they would have put time scales on:)

Yes I thought that as well, I know that it's going to take me another 2 maybe 3 months to lose the rest of mine, and you've got to admit some of those ladies and men had quite a lot of weight to lose, must have taken some time to do, but they got there , that's the main thing.

The slide show is amazing....it got me through a few tough evenings.....really got me to "stick" to the diet with the little devil was on my shoulder....amazing results arent they!!

Must admit I had a bit of a tear in my eye when I looked at it, soppy sod that I am. Just think that will be us in a couple of months. I made my hubby take my photo, this aft, should have done it as soon as i started but just looking back to christmas photos I can see the difference already, you never know I might put my mug on the slide show as well lol !!!

Oh thats a great idea....even just to have to remind yourself where you wont be returning to. I found the whole slide show very emotional....the journey and determination of those people is just great.....

i see what you mean..i hadnt noticed that before..god some of those before and after pics are absolutely amazing..well its inspired me to carry on and im going to def put mine up once im there :)

h x

I used to log on and view when I was having a tough evening....really helped me......

Back