Inspirational Slide Show!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fifi70, 1 March 2008 Social URL.

1. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I watched this slideshow this aft, and what can I say, I'm absolutely gobsmacked by the results that the people have achieved. I noticed that all the before photos are of really miserable frowning people and the after photos are a complete transformation, some are quite unrecognisable, what an achievement, and they all look years n years younger, with sparkly eyes. If I get a down day then I think looking at this slideshow will put my frame of mind back on track. Well done too all, it's nice to put some names to faces. I recommend if you haven't seen it, you'll be amazed as well.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Where is it fifi?

4. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi fattothin, it's in the blue links at the top of this page, be prepared for you gob to be smacked

5. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Yep 1 smacked gob:eek: quite incredible that but I wish they would have put time scales on:)

6. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yes I thought that as well, I know that it's going to take me another 2 maybe 3 months to lose the rest of mine, and you've got to admit some of those ladies and men had quite a lot of weight to lose, must have taken some time to do, but they got there , that's the main thing.

7. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    The slide show is amazing....it got me through a few tough evenings.....really got me to "stick" to the diet with the little devil was on my shoulder....amazing results arent they!!

8. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Must admit I had a bit of a tear in my eye when I looked at it, soppy sod that I am. Just think that will be us in a couple of months. I made my hubby take my photo, this aft, should have done it as soon as i started but just looking back to christmas photos I can see the difference already, you never know I might put my mug on the slide show as well lol !!!

9. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Oh thats a great idea....even just to have to remind yourself where you wont be returning to. I found the whole slide show very emotional....the journey and determination of those people is just great.....

10. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    i see what you mean..i hadnt noticed that before..god some of those before and after pics are absolutely amazing..well its inspired me to carry on and im going to def put mine up once im there :)

h x

11. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    I used to log on and view when I was having a tough evening....really helped me......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.