Inspirational songs!

Dusty67

Just keep swimming!
I had a really down day yesterday, for lots of different reasons. So, inspired by the Alesha Dixon song on the weight watchers advert, I've decided to put together an inspirational mix tape (or playlist if you're not old like me:eek: ).

I'll put it on in the car in the morning, on the drive to work, to set me up for the day and add it to my itunes library for when I'm in my office/at home. :party0023:

I've got a few songs, but I'm not that musically knowledgeable. What songs would you put on your list to inspire you?

I'd love as many suggestions as possible.
Here's the ones i have already.

I am Woman- Helen Reddy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGMESM8JKOg

Proud Heather Small
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4szP49_HKE

Im sexy and I know it - LMFAO ;)

great for boosting self confidence dancing round the house in my new clothes =P xxx

Take that -Shine
Kelly clarkson - stronger ( what doesn't kill you )
Jessie jay - who's laughing now

David guests -titanium. If you listen to the lyrics they are very meaningful, well to me they are. X

That should say David guetta lol

I know the Jessie J and take that! Off to google the others. Thanks for suggestions.

Any more out there?

MILEY CYRUS :eek: DUSTY tut :D

Did you know about the web site Spotify - you can listen to music on line for free, it is a great web site, you can maybe try some of the songs above before buying.

Any way! If you're such a musical elitist/snob, what's your suggestion!:eek:
hahaha you do make me smile lassie :D I like a good mix of stuff from the fab 80's and 90's love erasure and anything with a good beat anastacia I loved and rhihanna too... The one song I love for my personally that makes me feel proud I took a stand against my cheating ar** of a husband is Bounce by Sarah Connor thats my feel good oh and Christina Aguilaer and I do like Take THat
But Miley Cyrus is up there with Justin Beiber over rated and total mince :D:D

If you like 80s and 90s, I'm guessing your about my age (I was born in 1967 hence that part of the username).

I love, love, love TakeThat. :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:
Saw them 3 times on their last tour. My deputy said twice is a real fan, but three times is just stalking!!!
Hadn't meant to go three times, it just happened. I went once with my bessie mate, again with my sister-in-law and niece who had come down form just north of Aberdeen for the concert.
The third time, I'd had a terrible day at work with abusive parents, and found a pair on ebay for less than face value. So my hubby(feeling sorry for me) said I could go again. This time I took my 13 year old son and he loved it too!

Strangely enough, I wasn't to keen on them the first time round as they were too young for me! But, now they are men all bets are off!

We are in the same age range born in 1970 and I was same not to fond of take that 1st time around but now I would have a gary and howard sandwich with me in the middle:crazy::worthy::p I seen them at wembley and loved it, you redeemed yourself there we just need to delete the brat :D

Mmmmm Howard.......

To my mates amusement I like Mark. Thing is he'd fit in my pocket:p
I would kill him one bouncy and it would be Take SPLAT!

Back