. This is front before and after...

Attachments

• image-623849544.jpg
    image-623849544.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 312
  • image-2322788050.jpg
    image-2322788050.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 1,459
Slim - you can defo see the difference, love handles look more up and down rather than curvy so big difference there the whole abdomen has toned, really well can't wait to see you at 6 weeks. Amazing shape.

Kay - you can also defo see a difference especially in the lower stomach looks more pulled in and toned. Brilliant

You guys are doing so so so good. Nice dying to see the end result.

Was watching bulging brides that I recorded yesterday -- hey if tommy Europe can take 4 inches of a waist in 6 weeks I'm going for it as well.

Carrieblue said:
Slim - you can defo see the difference, love handles look more up and down rather than curvy so big difference there the whole abdomen has toned, really well can't wait to see you at 6 weeks. Amazing shape.

Kay - you can also defo see a difference especially in the lower stomach looks more pulled in and toned. Brilliant

You guys are doing so so so good. Nice dying to see the end result.

Was watching bulging brides that I recorded yesterday -- hey if tommy Europe can take 4 inches of a waist in 6 weeks I'm going for it as well.

Thanks Carrie. Looking at my pics I can defo see a difference in the love handles which is great :)
Still not happy with lower stomach though need to concentrate more on it over the next 3 weeks :)

This challenge is really working for us!

I've had my rest days so back to it today.

its great fun, but i think i need a heavier one. mines feeling light, its 8lbs not sure what that is in kg

Yeah they are great :) love the feeling swinging my kettlebell gives me!! I think that's just over 3.5 kg- I use mainly a 7.5 kg now but started off with a 5 kg.

Happy swinging :)

hmm, i will go and buy another this weekend. theres a shop right near my work that sells weights and g equipment, and they have laods of kettlebells in the window.

hiya girlies, just wanted to say firstly i've escaped out of hospital and had a wee weekend away with a couple of girlfriends camping. Also done my abs yest and today making 40mins total done AND did 22miles on the bike cycling round the countryside. Feel chunky big style as full of fluid and pretty much back at my start weight but I've decided to make a fresh start weight loss wise!

Glad to see you all doing so well!!!

Rainbowbear said:
hiya girlies, just wanted to say firstly i've escaped out of hospital and had a wee weekend away with a couple of girlfriends camping. Also done my abs yest and today making 40mins total done AND did 22miles on the bike cycling round the countryside. Feel chunky big style as full of fluid and pretty much back at my start weight but I've decided to make a fresh start weight loss wise!

Well done :)

Where is everyone else?!

Week 4 and I've had my 2 rest days so back to it today... Think I'll do some pilates later as haven't done any for a while :)

Get posting guys! :)

Okay 20 mins of abs done today AND managed wk5 run 1 of m C25k training so well pleased. have joined myfitnesspal and user name is rosycheeks1983. please friend me!

hi guys im here !!!

been on mfp, logging my diet more, but also logging my exercise.

been doing my crunches every day.

gonna step it up now two weeks left gonna really go for it.

ive been doing constant reverse curls not stop for 7 mins, and my stomach has pulled in alot.

well ive done my crunches for today, (been writing this for last hour).

my ploan over the next two weeks is gonna be vrazy girls,

im gonna step it up a gear, ok
so i will be on the perfect diet, for mid section fat loss basically abit of atkins carrie style (starting tomoz) no cheating,
will be using my slim abdominal belt while i drive in the car to work and back.
i will do my 20 mins abs and side and arse exercises, and I am also doing an hour of cardio 5 days a week.
I wanna see what this brings me in two weeks.
I need my next pics to be mighty fine to say that this 6 weeks was worth it. ( actually i do think it is worth it. ive lost another half inch on waist, and total weight loss is now 1 stone 3lbs,) still have a bit to go but ,,, that will be my next personal challenge
thinking of doing "body for life" challenge.
and want my results in by christmas.
xxx see you all tomoz xxxx

ps rainbow bear (hugs) amazing work out
slim -- yeah baby keep it up lets do some reverse curls to hit that bottom stomach.
gina --in the amazing kettle bell gang, i really wanna get one as well thatrs all my own was gonna nick my mums but i really want my own now, and want to do the kettle bell ab workout.

Okay 20 mins of abs done today AND managed wk5 run 1 of m C25k training so well pleased. have joined myfitnesspal and user name is rosycheeks1983. please friend me!

fantastic, you come back stronger and stronger, wow

Thanks Carrie. Looking at my pics I can defo see a difference in the love handles which is great :)
Still not happy with lower stomach though need to concentrate more on it over the next 3 weeks :)

This challenge is really working for us!

I've had my rest days so back to it today.

its true your doing amazingly, keep it up and that lower stomach will tighten, ( may be throw in 1 min of reverse curls) x

so glad your backa nd well! :D

Back