6pack / flat tum in 6 weeks challenge

Guys sorry I've let the team down
Past few days but promise I'll get back to
It tomorrow. Had a rubbish day so off to bed. Good work Gina x

just been for a run, but i can really feel my abs hurting after it for some reason.
Tried to look on running world, and they say do stomach exercises ( well seems as you are thats not useful) the only other thing I can think of is stretching the stomach muscles, as you would the rest of body ( not sure if you already do this).
Possibly take a rest day as well ... Not sure sorry I'm not a great help

Guys sorry I've let the team down
Past few days but promise I'll get back to
It tomorrow. Had a rubbish day so off to bed. Good work Gina x
It's fine hun, not to worry, hope today is a better day for you.

Well last few days been great but today think I've done my abs in the form of a seizure... youch! Still, sticking to the diet and the exercise so things going well!

You guys are all fab!

Tried to look on running world, and they say do stomach exercises ( well seems as you are thats not useful) the only other thing I can think of is stretching the stomach muscles, as you would the rest of body ( not sure if you already do this).
Possibly take a rest day as well ... Not sure sorry I'm not a great help

i found out why this happened afterall, sorted now :)

Glad everyone is working through.
Last few days now
then I will take my final pics
hugs to all xxx
ps crunches done

Not long now.

How did everyone get on in the challenge then? I got a bit complacent towards the end tbh and wasn't really doing 5x per week. I have noticed a difference in my abs though and am gonna keep going( although maybe more 3 x per week) I'm not sure if there will be any difference between the last set of photos I've taken and now but I'll take some later and post if there is.

Yea I must admit I got slack towards the end :( I had like holiday and festivals and so was only doing it like 3x a week, bad Kaylee :( sorry guys x

How did everyone get on in the challenge then? I got a bit complacent towards the end tbh and wasn't really doing 5x per week. I have noticed a difference in my abs though and am gonna keep going( although maybe more 3 x per week) I'm not sure if there will be any difference between the last set of photos I've taken and now but I'll take some later and post if there is.

i havent takena before pic, but took an after pic. dont know to post or not...

ill post here as i forget how to upload in my albums :S....

http://i50.tinypic.com/v4pb13.jpg
i like my bright clothes....
dont know if theres been much difference, but ill definatly keep this up

Fantastic
Woot woo

Ill post my after pic tomoz. Xxx

Ive just now started jillian 6 pack 6 weeks ( I'm not as keen on this but it works my body)

Back